Looking for some advice.
    chrisjospeh91 is offline New Member

Default Looking for some advice.

Hey all, this is my first post to this forum but I've been lurking around here for some time now. I started taking vicodin recreationally about 4 years ago. It progressed to percocet then oxycontin. It used to be only in the evening befre I went to bed. Kinda like someone would have drink to wind down after a long day. About 7 months ago I started taking it 2 times a day and then very quickly it progressed to every 4-6 hours . About a month and a half ago, due to cost, I decided to try >>>>>>. I snorted it at first assuring myself that I hated needles so I would never be the junkie that shoots it. Sure enough after about a week of snorting it I started shooting it. Now I go through about 10-14 bags a day. I have been tired of this and ended up going to a suboxone doctor about a month ago. It hasn't been a success story due to the fact that I haven't been strong enough to get through the induction process. I end up selling my sub script to by more >>>>>>. So this month I decided to keep my script. I really am tired of life at this point and either want to get off these drugs or put a bullet in my brain. So on saturday at around 10pm I shot 3 bags and went to sleep. Somehow i managed to sleep really long waking up a few times in between but just staying in bed saying the longer I sleep the better. At about 8pm on sunday I woke up with chills, sweating like a pig, really confused and agitated, RLS etc.I took about 6mg of suboxone and waitied about 10min only to feel the same way. Shouldn't it work right away? About 2 weeks ago I tried to quit in the same manner and took about 16mg and i think I went into precipitated withdrawl cause after i took the sub i didnt feel any better and actually started vomitting like crazy. Anyways last night after I didn't feel the sub was working I lost hope and after about 20min I shot up again. I realize that this is soley my fault and its just that I'm too weak or what not. My question to you is this. Should I try the sub thing again? should I go to a methadone clinic? Should i go to a rehab place? although i hear they use sub anyway. I really don't know what to do. But I am at the end of the line here.... Thanks for any suggestions.

Anonymous Guest

HI Chris
    did you use the cows work sheet when you started, i think maybe you were not ready yet... you need to hit a 26 on the work sheet..
    I know it feels like you are going to die but sometimes we don't wait long enough..
    talk to you soon, Melinda

chrisjospeh91 is offline New Member

Default Felt like it..

I did not use the cows sheet as I hadnt seen that till I read roberts suboxone post this morning. As i Looked at it it though it felt like i was a 26 but i realize that can be subjective.