Lortab tolerance
    Westworld is offline New Member

Default Lortab tolerance

I've been taking Lortab 7.5 for a couple of years now and it's getting where it's losing it's effectiveness. Can I lay off the pills for a while and get back to their effectiveness when I started taking them?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Westworld View Post
    I've been taking Lortab 7.5 for a couple of years now and it's getting where it's losing it's effectiveness. Can I lay off the pills for a while and get back to their effectiveness when I started taking them?

You're becoming dependent to them and this is what happens to everyone. It's time to stop!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Westworld is offline New Member

I haven't had one in a couple of days and I don't have any of the withdrawals I've seen taked about here.
    Does anyone know the answer to my original question? If I lay off them for a while will my tolerance to them go away?
    I used to be able to take one and in 30 minutes my pain was gone...now it just eases it some and that takes close to an hour.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Westworld View Post
    I haven't had one in a couple of days and I don't have any of the withdrawals I've seen taked about here.
    Does anyone know the answer to my original question? If I lay off them for a while will my tolerance to them go away?
    I used to be able to take one and in 30 minutes my pain was gone...now it just eases it some and that takes close to an hour.

Westworld ........ I just read your other post where you stated you've held your use to only a couple pills each day for the entire two year period. I commend you for having that much focus and control over your usage. I obviously assumed in error that your usage had increased over time, a mistake on my part. I apologize for making an assumption without knowing the pertinent facts. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.