need help with suboxone
    fightthefight is offline New Member

Default need help with suboxone

well here it is in a nut shell i tapered myself down to 2mgs of sub a day and now i need help on getting completey off of them i want to live my lif without them im almost there and i need to get over the hurddle i have such high anxiety over getting lower... I have 8 mg tabs does anyone know how many more tabs will i need to get over this hurdle im soo ready for the future please somone \help Robert or anyone with a good input

DrizzyDrake is offline Member

get some benzos to get you through about 3 to 4 days of withdrawing... dont take it after the first day you stop taking subs because you'll be good for about 2 to 3 days after you stop before the w/d starts. Then take the benzos at night to sleep or if you're out of work, take them during the day. I recommend Valium, xanax is evil and you may accidently drive 25 miles from home and spend an entire night out with your friends... and forget it ever happened.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by fightthefight View Post
    well here it is in a nut shell i tapered myself down to 2mgs of sub a day and now i need help on getting completey off of them i want to live my lif without them im almost there and i need to get over the hurddle i have such high anxiety over getting lower... I have 8 mg tabs does anyone know how many more tabs will i need to get over this hurdle im soo ready for the future please somone \help Robert or anyone with a good input

You aren't anywhere near ready to jump off with benzos or anything else as just recommended. You should reduce your dose by 25% about every four days until you get down to about .25mg. Then do a process of skipping days. I've been doing this here for years. Check out the following link. God bless.

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by DrizzyDrake View Post
    get some benzos to get you through about 3 to 4 days of withdrawing... dont take it after the first day you stop taking subs because you'll be good for about 2 to 3 days after you stop before the w/d starts. Then take the benzos at night to sleep or if you're out of work, take them during the day. I recommend Valium, xanax is evil and you may accidently drive 25 miles from home and spend an entire night out with your friends... and forget it ever happened.

You really shouldn't give info like that out to people trying to get off subs. Learn what you're advising someone to do. You DON'T jump off cold at 2mg with a bunch of valium!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    You really shouldn't give info like that out to people trying to get off subs. Learn what you're advising someone to do. You DON'T jump off cold at 2mg with a bunch of valium!
    I did it and now I've been clean for a month and a half???? I know exactly how it was for all these people, I was hooked on vikes then OC.

I don't know if you feel like you are an expert on the subject or that because I have the user name of a rapper I am an idiot. But I know what worked for me, I know that I was a person who felt hopeless and thought that my life was over and I would never give up opiates. But I one day decided I was tired of wasting money on scripts, street pills and buying subs every week to get me through. THE BEST possible way is to ween down from subs yes. I took a whole 8mg sub every day then every other day, then once every 3 days. then I read the thomas recipe and bought valium and then I forced myself to stay off of everything.

I promise you beyond anything there is no better motivation to quit opiates then will power and deciding enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DrizzyDrake View Post
    I did it and now I've been clean for a month and a half???? I know exactly how it was for all these people, I was hooked on vikes then OC.

I don't know if you feel like you are an expert on the subject or that because I have the user name of a rapper I am an idiot. But I know what worked for me, I know that I was a person who felt hopeless and thought that my life was over and I would never give up opiates. But I one day decided I was tired of wasting money on scripts, street pills and buying subs every week to get me through. THE BEST possible way is to ween down from subs yes. I took a whole 8mg sub every day then every other day, then once every 3 days. then I read the thomas recipe and bought valium and then I forced myself to stay off of everything.

I promise you beyond anything there is no better motivation to quit opiates then will power and deciding enough is enough.

I guess that YOU know how to do this better than anyone else.

fightthefight is offline New Member

soo robert about how long do you think it will take and about how many pills will i need to get off from 2mg a day i want it bad real bad..............about how much is 25% of the 2 mg.... thanks for everyones input

Quote Originally Posted by fightthefight View Post
    soo robert about how long do you think it will take and about how many pills will i need to get off from 2mg a day i want it bad real bad..............about how much is 25% of the 2 mg.... thanks for everyones input

It shouldn't take much longer than a month, a 25% reduction from 2mg is going to 1.5mg. You shouldn't need a lot of pills, maybe 40 or 50 but if you buy 8mg pills you would need about a dozen and the cost is much less. Let me know how you're doing. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I guess that YOU know how to do this better than anyone else.
    I'm just saying my perspective. I know what works for one man doesn't work for another man. Two people can start doing oc together and 2 years later one is completely clean, the other man is a >>>>>> addict with no money. I was just saying what I did, for all we know someone else could read it without registering and utilize the method I use to gain freedom, another man may work better with your method.