Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By submom2b
  • 1 Post By submom2b
  • 1 Post By submom2b
Need roberts_325 help if hes not to busy!!!
    submom2b is offline New Member

Default Need roberts_325 help if hes not to busy!!!

hello Robert I see u r a very busy helping people....i need a little myself if possible! I am 36 weeks pregnant and i am taking between 2 and 4 mg a day of subutex i want to taper to the least i can before i am due oct 1st if possible. I am a new LPN and i have researched the subject alot thats how I found u. I see u have helped many please let me know if u have any advice for me!!!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by submom2b View Post
    hello Robert I see u r a very busy helping people....i need a little myself if possible! I am 36 weeks pregnant and i am taking between 2 and 4 mg a day of subutex i want to taper to the least i can before i am due oct 1st if possible. I am a new LPN and i have researched the subject alot thats how I found u. I see u have helped many please let me know if u have any advice for me!!!

Are you taking 2mg or 4mg? Are you jumping around? If so that is not good. You're not leaving me a lot of time to help you do this. Tell me the LOWEST dose you can take and remain stable. I will try to help you from there. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

most days 4mg i take 2mg at noon and then 2mg around 7 but sometimes i dont need the 7:00 dose depending how i feel which i think is more of the mental part. I think 1mg a day would be effecient to be at so from reading your plan i think i should do 2mg for the next 4 days then go to 1 and1/2 for four days then do 1 until I have the baby then taper off the 1 mg a week after i have the baby in your opinion does that sound safe for my baby. i just dont want her to have to be treated with medication for withdrawls or no withdrawls for her at all if possible Thank u so much for replying i wish i could of found u sooner cause i could probaly be off alltogether now thank u for your time!!!!

most days 4mg i take 2mg at noon and then 2mg around 7 but sometimes i dont need the 7:00 dose depending how i feel which i think is more of the mental part. I think 1mg a day would be effecient to be at so from reading your plan i think i should do 2mg for the next 4 days then go to 1 and1/2 for four days then do 1 until I have the baby then taper off the 1 mg a week after i have the baby in your opinion does that sound safe for my baby. i just dont want her to have to be treated with medication for withdrawls or no withdrawls for her at all if possible Thank u so much for replying i wish i could of found u sooner cause i could probaly be off alltogether now thank u for your time!!!!

If you can make it okay at 2mg we can have you clean by delivery day. And the last month of carrying the baby they are not going to suffer w/d if you taper 25% ever four days. You know how to figure the math I can see. Figure it out over the month and you can be clean and the baby will be born with NO subutex in his / her system. Do you know what the baby will be out of curiousity? If I may ask?

Do 2mg a day for a few days and let's see how you feel. If you do well and follow my instructions we can have you clean before the baby is born. 2mg is nothing if you do well tapering. If you have challenges that are bothering you very noticeably then I would say back off and do it like you said. Let me know what you think. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

sounds like a plan to me i cant wait to be free of this pill prison!!!!i am having a girl her name is Carly she is my first! my husband and i have tried for about 8 years i have had 3 miscarriages. i have been clean since nov 17 of 09 and since then im having a baby and finished nursing school I am gonna be 37 in Nov so i am very proud to be on the road to success!!! I am willing to do everything u say to make this happen and my husband is a great support system he is not judgmental at all and just wants best for Carly and I!Thank u so much for doing this on short notice so tomorrow i will take 1 2mg dose when i get up which is usually around 10 am and i will do this for 4 days i will keep u updated. Thanks again!!!
    Robert_325 likes this.

Smile

just an update for ya i took the 2mg at 11:30 am today and feeling good!!!im hoping to make it 24hrs without needing anymore but i feel real good about this plan ill let ya know later on or tomorrow how its going!!!I have suboxzone group tonight at 6 im real excited about sharing my plan with everybody!!!thakls again Robert u truly are an angel from God its people like u that make the world a better place!!!!

cnote5000 is offline New Member

I need to talk to Robert too!!! I'm new to this whole site and don't know how to contact him. Is there a private message I can send him? Or do I need to start a new thread? How do I do that? I'm starting my Ativan (Lorazepam) wean. And I'm really scared and would like some advice from Robert_325!!! Please. I can even email him.

just an update for ya i took the 2mg at 11:30 am today and feeling good!!!im hoping to make it 24hrs without needing anymore but i feel real good about this plan ill let ya know later on or tomorrow how its going!!!I have suboxzone group tonight at 6 im real excited about sharing my plan with everybody!!!thakls again Robert u truly are an angel from God its people like u that make the world a better place!!!!

Stick with that 2mg! You can do it for Carly! Congratulations on a little girl after so much adversity. With one month to go it would SOOO awesome for her to be born totally clean just like her mom!

If you stick with me we will get you through this. Trust me I've done this a lot of times. And Carly is almost ready to ride her bicycle she is so close to the delivery date, so I'm not concerned about us doing her harm. It would be worse giving her NSAIDS at the end of your pregnancy. Keep me posted how you're doing over the next couple days. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by cnote5000 View Post
    I need to talk to Robert too!!! I'm new to this whole site and don't know how to contact him. Is there a private message I can send him? Or do I need to start a new thread? How do I do that? I'm starting my Ativan (Lorazepam) wean. And I'm really scared and would like some advice from Robert_325!!! Please. I can even email him.

I replied on your other thread.

Talking

Robert...here is an update for ya i ended up taking a half of a mg around seven last night so a total of 2 and 1/2 for the day. I think if i do 1mg in the morn and 1mg in the evening itll be better for me then just 2 once a day. I know its becasue of the addictive behavior of thinking i have to take something. i will do this until fri and start 1 and 1/2 on saturday for 3 or 4 days thank u for your support....having someone who knows what they r talking about and kinda pusing me to stick with it really helps alot....my doc said my actual due date is oct 4th but i may go early or later but by her measurements its oct 4th. So a big thank u from Carly and I for being here for us....have a blessed day!!!!
    Robert_325 likes this.

still at 2mg a day feeling good. yesterday i woke up at 8am with restless legs so i took my 1st 1mg a little earlier but today i didnt have to take it until around 11 so i feel as tho i am stableizing on the 2mg. so tomorrow will be 1 and 1/2 aday. Im praying to go the full 40 weeks so i can conquer this evil demon for the health of my daughter. Thanks again Robert!!

still at 2mg a day feeling good. yesterday i woke up at 8am with restless legs so i took my 1st 1mg a little earlier but today i didnt have to take it until around 11 so i feel as tho i am stableizing on the 2mg. so tomorrow will be 1 and 1/2 aday. Im praying to go the full 40 weeks so i can conquer this evil demon for the health of my daughter. Thanks again Robert!!

You can make this by delivery. Just focus and continue to push yourself. Don't make yourself sick but you'll be okay and so will Carly! God bless.

Hello Robert I am stuck at 2mg a day still....but tomorrow i am trying the 1 1/2 i am still very proud of myself because i never thought i would be able to get past 4mg a day. i know D day is getting closer but that just gives me more inititive to push myself more. I was worried a little about not feeling well during Labor due to Withdraws but i read some research that Oxytocin(the hormone that is stimulated during labor) actually helps lowers your tolerance level of opiates and relieves withdrawls symptoms in opiate addicts so i feel more relaxed knowing this. Thanks again Robert!!!
    Robert_325 likes this.

Hello Robert I am stuck at 2mg a day still....but tomorrow i am trying the 1 1/2 i am still very proud of myself because i never thought i would be able to get past 4mg a day. i know D day is getting closer but that just gives me more inititive to push myself more. I was worried a little about not feeling well during Labor due to Withdraws but i read some research that Oxytocin(the hormone that is stimulated during labor) actually helps lowers your tolerance level of opiates and relieves withdrawls symptoms in opiate addicts so i feel more relaxed knowing this. Thanks again Robert!!!

Just hang in there and keep moving forward. God bless.

mommyof3tobe is offline Junior Member

hi submom2b. I was just reading your thread and wanted to check in to see how you were doing. I am sort of in a similar situation, as I am 23 weeks pregnant, jumped off sub in June, but back on vicodin and weaning off that. I am thinking about you, and hoping you are doing well.

Hello Mommyof3 thanks for checkin on me i am doing fine i am at 1.5mg a day and been there since the 18th i can feel a little blahness(i dont think thats a word but im using it.lol)but nothing to bad!!i had OB appt today and baby is growing fine and in the rigth position to deliver i am 38w 1d. So just a matter of time im gonna try 1mg fri and see how that goes were any of your children born on subs and if so how were they affected and what dose were u on?

mommyof3tobe is offline Junior Member

Hi there. I am glad to hear that you are doing somewhat ok...totally understand that "blahness" . Fortunately, I wasn't on subs for my other two deliveries. I did have to take vicodin off & on with my 2nd child, but did so periodically and didn't have any withdrawal when stopping around 36 weeks. This one is going to be completely different as I have had to withdrawal from subs, now I am tapering and will have to withdrawal from vicodin again. It would be really nice to just be able to enjoy my pregnancy instead of dealing with all of this. But, I put myself in this situation and hoping this is my chance to be clean once and for all.

I wish you all the best, and would love to hear from you as to how you are doing! Know that you are in my thoughts and I am rooting for you .

Default Baby born with no NAS

Just wanted to update everyone...I had my Baby girl oct 11 i was 41 weeks so i was induced....she wieghed 7lb 3 oz and she had no withdrawls i was down to 2 mg a day whwn i had her i got to take her home with me on the 13th...i do have to say tho at about 4 days old she had some sneezing and increased muscle tone for about 3 days but other then that she has been a happy healthy baby. I got an epidural which did help alot it wore off partially on oneside for about 2 hours they fixed that and i had very good pain relief i hated the feeling from the fenetanyl in the epidural but other then that everything was good i only had to push for about 15 mins so it was not as bad as i thought it would be. I had no pain after except about 3 days after i felt like i had exercised for a little to long casue my mucles in my calfs and arms were hurting but i loved the experience and it took us 10 years to get her here so i would of endured anything to have her....so thanks to everyone for there support. Oh and the hospital didnt know much about subutex i had to tell then just about everything i think the baby nurse scored her once on the finnegan scale but it couldnt of been to high of a score cause they never said anything to me!!!Thanks again