New adderall making me sick
    MrEdwards is offline New Member

Default New adderall making me sick

I had taken adderall for about two years. I stopped for a year and recently started again. I don't know what brand I had been on for the two years other than it was 20mg, orange, tasted sweet, and was a miracle pill for me the entire two years I took it. The new script is made by Sandoz. I've been feeling terrible and just finally am realizing that it's due to the Sandoz brand adderall. My symptoms are inability to focus, jittery and shaky, pounding heart, severe anxiety, entire body chills, short of breath, red flushing face and neck, bloated sick to stomach feeling, diarrhea, frequent urination, post urinary drip, fatigue, muscle weakness, flu like feeling, and many more. I have obviously quit taking it.

Has anyone else experienced this with Sandoz brand?

Anyone know what brand I might have been on for the two years? I'm flushing my new script and need to get back on the old one.

Update: Well.....it's been more than 24hrs since my last dose yesterday and I feel good. Every one of the side effects I mentioned above has disappeared.

Just to ensure that I haven't drawn a hasty conclusion by placing my blame in Sandoz brand adderall, I will call local pharmacies and refill next months supply with a different brand. After some research, I believe the brand which I was on for two years straight, and which worked so well, was Barr. So, I'll try and find them.

Regardless, I'm going to try something other than Sandos and see if I've changed or if it is in fact that particular brand that made me so sick. I'll update my thread here at that time.

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-27-2013 at 08:11 PM.