Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes
New on Wellbutrin... I need some reassurance...
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Hang in there Jane don't lose Hope... Hopefully things will balance out soon. Proud of you for hanging in there..be well.. Stay Strong for Today...

Ricky71 is offline Advanced Member

Hi Jane - I see that you logged in yesterday, give us an update? I hope you are feeling better? God bless us all!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Halstrommegan is offline New Member

Have you tried vitamins women believe it or not need extra vitamins because of our hormones I was on wellbutrin 350 the white round tablets that say wxl on them the generic ones are >>>> and the purple ones don't work the only time I ever got energy from them was when I crushed and snorted it and I don't recommend that it burns like a mother effor. And give it a few months wellbutrin is the only antidepressant I ever use if I get depressed.

Janeparker87 is offline Junior Member

Hi guys. Sorry I've been absent but I wanted to stop obsessing about whether or not I was feeling any different and just give it time for the med to do its thing, but I think you guys deserve an update. Unfortunately, it really wasn't for me. I gave it more than enough time and nothing. I started seeing a new psych and I'm starting Effexor 75mg tomorrow. Thank you all for your kindness and I might still post here if I'm having trouble with the Effexor. If you have any questions please post on this thread and I'll try to answer. I am no authority but I'm convinced that the existence (or not) of the "honeymoon period" correlates to how well Wellbutrin is going to work. Add my name to the list of people who didn't have it and didn't have the benefits either. I think my problem really is serotonin! Thank you and I hope everyone is doing well.

Hello Jane , I'm glad you posted. Some meds work for some and not others . Proud of You gave it your best try. I hope you and your doc find one that works for you. Be well.. Stay Strong for Today..

Hello Lvg nightmare, you've been so attentive, thank you for that, I've never even asked you what meds are you on? And are you doing well? Just replying to my threads made me feel better, thank you for that. Honestly, I'm so sad that the Wellbutrin didn't work that I'm not feeling very positive about this new drug either (I feel like I'm a pessimist, but with a reason to be, because things never seem to work out for me - maybe just the depression talking but it would be in line with my life history as well). I'm terrified that I might gain weight because I was slightly overweight but I've lost 15lbs and I'm feeling a lot better when it comes to that - I don't think it was the Wellbutrin though, I gave up gluten due to another condition and I was basically addicted to bread and pasta. Anyway, I have to breathe and start over. I hope you're well!

Hello Jane, no thanks necessary, all the support form everyone on this forum has helped me beyond belief.. I can say with all the support I am clean from all Drugs now 11 months.. take one day at a time stay positive... your doctor is working with you so believe that soon you will find the right med.. keep posting Jane let us know how your doing.. Stay Strong for Today..
    Janeparker87 likes this.

Good for you Jane.. proud of you..

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Hello Jane, no thanks necessary, all the support form everyone on this forum has helped me beyond belief.. I can say with all the support I am clean from all Drugs now 11 months.. take one day at a time stay positive... your doctor is working with you so believe that soon you will find the right med.. keep posting Jane let us know how your doing.. Stay Strong for Today..
    Oh and congratulations on being med free, that is amazing! One of the reasons I delayed finding help for so long is because I was terrified I would never get off them, as I see so many people who have been taking stuff for years and years. But I figured I'll cross that
    p'+8 7º6h uto3ºp
    9\qbridge when I get to it. Right now I just want to get better. All the best to you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12