Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
One Week Off Sub and Great News!!
    percodeath is offline Member

Default One Week Off Sub and Great News!!

I just got off sub a week ago thanks to the help I got here. I'm 18 weeks pregnant and yesterday I found out that I'm having a baby BOY!!

I'm excited and of course very relieved to finally be off. It's been quite a ride but thanks to the support here I made it through!

The ultrasound revealed a healthy, active little baby. I'm so grateful!

I'm doing pretty well, dealing with the post jump low energy thing but I know in time it'll get better. Just taking it a day at a time and enjoying my pregnancy now instead of being worried sick about delivering an addicted baby. Now that's all behind me. I hope this helps anyone else trying to get off sub. It's possible!! And wonderful to be free! Follow instructions to the letter and I promise the taper works.

I'll update regularly and again, I'm convinced God himself brought me to this forum so that I could get off sub and have a healthy baby

Denny_D is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percodeath View Post
    I just got off sub a week ago thanks to the help I got here. I'm 18 weeks pregnant and yesterday I found out that I'm having a baby BOY!!

I'm excited and of course very relieved to finally be off. It's been quite a ride but thanks to the support here I made it through!

I'm doing pretty well, dealing with the post jump low energy thing but I know in time it'll get better. Just taking it a day at a time and enjoying my pregnancy now instead of being worried sick about delivering an addicted baby. Now that's all behind me. I hope this helps anyone else trying to get off sub. It's possible!! And wonderful to be free! Follow instructions to the letter and I promise the taper works.

I'll update regularly and again, I'm convinced God himself brought me to this forum so that I could get off sub and have a healthy baby
    Jodie ..... I am thrilled to read this post! it what makes everything so worth it. You have worked so hard to get yourself clean for you and your baby. And the results are in. You ARE clean!

Congratulations on having a boy! That's really exciting news. Just take good care of yourself and that baby. I know you will. And many congrats on making it for 1 week clean! But that's just the beginning.

Just be ready when the bad guys (drugs) try to sneak up on you. They are really sneaky. They will do everything to try and get you to use, but don't you give in.

Congratulations again and all the best to you. Please post often and keep us updated on your progress. And remember you promised to show us pictures of the baby! Have a great day and week. God Bless......Denny

Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite

Quote Originally Posted by percodeath View Post

Jodie ..... I was just glancing over the forum and saw your post about the healthy little boy showing up on the ultrasound! I had to take a minute and comment even though I haven't really come back yet. I'm very happy for you! You listened, you paid the price and now you're going to have a healthy, non-addicted little boy, something you can be proud of yourself over for the rest of your life! I know that I'm proud of you! You gave that little boy a chance to start out his life clean with no drugs in his system from day one!

Just wanted to say congratulations on the positive news and it made my day! I couldn't be anymore happy for you. God bless.
    maximus99 likes this.

Thumbs up Hooray for you both!

So glad for the news! You're a great mother, already!
    Shrimpboat