Oxycodone withdrawal day 2
    Zehlda is offline New Member

Default Oxycodone withdrawal day 2

First off let me start by saying it am the biggest idiot for getting hooked on these. Been on and off oxycodone 20mg 4x a day for over a year. I'm also prescribed Vicodin 7.5 for degenerative disc disease. I'm writing on here because I have nowhere else to turn to. I'm 22 and can't tell my mother because she is the source that I'm sneaking and getting them from. My boyfriend and I are on vacation in New Orleans and I ran out yesterday at 10 am. It's now 345 pm the next day. Last night Was awful. My legs wanted to run a marathon as I tried to sleep. I also got the chills which then turned into sweating later on. Im prescribed zanaflex (muscle relaxer) but it took 2 1/2 of them to get me asleep for few hours. I have no appetite, no energy, and I'm getting goosebumps. I don't have access to much home remedies seeing as I'm on vacation in a hotel. I also have kept this a secret from my boyfriend because he doesn't drink smoke or do anything. HELP

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Hello, are you still seeking advice and help? I see this thread is 2 weeks old and you have no posts nor did you update this thread? Maybe you have started another thread elsewhere already? If not and you are still looking for help I would suggest to move your thread to Need to Talk forum! Best of luck to you and God bless!