To Robert 325
    valleylg is offline Junior Member

Default To Robert 325

Hi Robert posting once again hoping to get started on my tappering. I know how very busy you must be helping people but I am confused. I am on 2mg in morning and in afternoon. should I take 1.5 in the am and 1.5 in the pm or take it all at once? Thanks for the help I have read what you told me to read but just have that question. Thanks again

Jason

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by valleylg View Post
    Hi Robert posting once again hoping to get started on my tappering. I know how very busy you must be helping people but I am confused. I am on 2mg in morning and in afternoon. should I take 1.5 in the am and 1.5 in the pm or take it all at once? Thanks for the help I have read what you told me to read but just have that question. Thanks again

Jason

Keep doing it at a split dose until you get down under 1mg. Makes the taper a little easier. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

valleylg is offline Junior Member

Ok have made it through first day with no problems getting ready for bed and have felt anxious a few times today but got through that with no problem. I will Keep everyone posted on how I am in the morning