Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Robert 325
    dhall152 is offline Junior Member

Default Robert 325

Going to keep this short. I will be starting unsupervised suboxone treatment Tuesday around 12 pm eastern standard time.. I would very much appreciate you as a guide.

I will check back in the am to see if you have replied. If so; we will talk.

Thanks.
    Darryl

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Default !

Quote Originally Posted by dhall152 View Post
    Going to keep this short. I will be starting unsupervised suboxone treatment Tuesday around 12 pm eastern standard time.. I would very much appreciate you as a guide.

I will check back in the am to see if you have replied. If so; we will talk.

Thanks.
    Darryl

Darryl ..... I will be happy to help you! Stay in touch. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thank you. I'll post in the morning. I will be 96 hrs. free of methadone and at 9 am 12 hrs free of oxycodone.

I am 50 yrs. old and have been doing this ???? since 15. I have kept the my use kinda of under control but it has to stop.

I have two disease that affect the liver and my liver is bad. It is past time to stop

I have acquired 4, 8 mg subs and can get more if needed. My plan is to start with .5 mg and go from there.

Your thoughts will be valued.

Darryl

I look forward to talking with you in the morning. I can help you with proven suggestions. LOTS of people get clean here and you can be one of them as well. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thank you. I'll post back to this thread in the morning.

Darryl

Robert, I'm here.

Robert, I'm here.

Darryl ..... I want you to take the COWS (clinical opioid w/d scale) worksheet test and score yourself. The link to it will follow. Tell me what you score and we will move forward based on your score. We are shooting for a 26. That will give us optimal results. God bless.

https://www.drugs.com/resources/opio...wal-record.pdf

OK, I'll get back to you shortly.

Thanks.

My estimation puts me at 13.

My estimation puts me at 13.

Darryl ..... once you hit the mid teens the rest of it usually starts hitting you pretty quickly. We will get this done today and you'll be feeling awesome when we finish.

You can score yourself every couple hours or so and let me know when you get close to the 26. If we start too soon you'll get violently ill with precipitated w/d. I've never done that to anyone EVER!!!! I won't tell you to do anything knowing it will make you ill. Trust me on this one, I know it's unpleasant but you only have to do this ONCE and then you will be home free in a few hours. God bless.

That sounds good Robert. I have only been awake about half an hr. Feeling is kicking in a little more now.

How should I prepare the dose? I would like to get a start on that before feeling too bad.

Thanks!

That sounds good Robert. I have only been awake about half an hr. Feeling is kicking in a little more now.

How should I prepare the dose? I would like to get a start on that before feeling too bad.

Thanks!

Make up a couple .5mg doses and a couple .25mg doses. I don't anticipate us needing more than that to do this. You can make up four .25mg doses just to be safe. Just keep them seperate as those size doses start getting pretty small and I don't want you to get confused when you're in w/d.

You can actually take a 2mg piece of a pill, crush it into powder and eyeball four equal .5mg piles. That would give you about what you'll need. Use a single-edged razor or a card to divide the piles. You'll have two .5mg piles and four .25mg piles if you divide them. Again, just get as close as you can eyeballing it.

When it's time to dose just crease a business card and pour it under your tongue. The powder will dissolve very quickly but it will work perfectly. You can store the doses in chewing gum wrappers so you don't get them mixed up. Just write the dose on the wrapper and put them in a pill bottle for when you're ready. God bless.

very good. I have some scales I can weigh the crushed material on and I have figured the weight/dose ratio.

I am going to get some stuff done while I'm feeling decent and I'll post back at 1:00 pm.

Thank you very much for your time.

Darryl

Robert, just an update. I am not there yet. I know from many years of going through this that I will be pretty miserable around 4: 00 pm.

I have been in and through the acute withdrawals many,many times. A sad fact. I never vomit or have bad diarrhea. I will have some nausea, stomach cramps, body pain, runny nose, hot/cold flashes and terrible anxiety. It is the anxiety that gets me every time I've tried to quit. It can through me into panic attacks. Very not nice.

I'll have doses ready and update you at 3:00 pm. Please note that the house will become active around that time and I am trying to be discrete.

Thanks much!
    Darryl
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-20-2011 at 12:38 PM.

I just gave myself a 21 on the COWS. I did take my last oxycodone a little earlier yesterday afternoon then usual. Maybe around 3:00.

Robert, just an update. I am not there yet. I know from many years of going through this that I will be pretty miserable around 4: 00 pm.

I have been in and through the acute withdrawals many,many times. A sad fact. I never vomit or have bad diarrhea. I will have some nausea, stomach cramps, body pain, runny nose, hot/cold flashes and terrible anxiety. It is the anxiety that gets me every time I've tried to quit. It can through me into panic attacks. Very not nice.

I'll have doses ready and update you at 3:00 pm. Please note that the house will become active around that time and I am trying to be discrete.

Thanks much!
    Darryl

Darryl ..... I will be here. Just remember that we need to get to that number 26 coming off methadone so I don't make you sick. But I can turn you around to feeling like you just got out of high school in a matter of a few hours. You only have to do this once if we do it right. I'll wait to hear from you. My afternoon is set aside for you my friend. You'll be amazed how this works when it's done properly! God bless.

I just gave myself a 21 on the COWS. I did take my last oxycodone a little earlier yesterday afternoon then usual. Maybe around 3:00.

You'll be ready this afternoon then. Talk later, I'll be here.

Thank you.

Not there yet. I laid down for a bit and actually feel a little better now then I did an hour ago.

Darryl

That's good! I'm here when you need me. God bless.

Robert, it's time.

Robert, it's time.

Okay as long as you are there at a 26. I want to start out very slow for two reasons. One is to give the subs ample time to work to their full potential on the small dose. Dumb sub drs have people take 8mg at once which is totally ignorant. No one should ever do that. Secondly if we start with a small dose, even if we began a little too soon, the repercussions are minimal and you won't go into precipitated w/d. This is the right way to induct. It will actually be a four day process that I'll explain as we go along.

Go ahead and take .5mg right now. Wait two hours and post back to me. You should see a little improvement, maybe more than that. But depending on how you feel in two hours we will go from there. You're on your way! I'll look to hear back from you at 6:30 my time with your status. God bless.

Will do..thanks.

Hello Robert.

I still have most symptoms but with a good 55% improvement. Had I not taken yhe sub, I would be worse by now.

Hello Robert.

I still have most symptoms but with a good 55% improvement. Had I not taken yhe sub, I would be worse by now.

That is just what I wanted to hear! Good news!

Go ahead and take another .5mg and let me know in another two hours how you feel. We are going to have you feeling like dancing before bedtime. That little dose is powerful.

You are doing awesome! Talk at 8:30 my time. Bet you won't need much more after this one. If you do it will just be .25mg or so if I am right. Talk soon. God bless.

ok thanks.

Sorry about the last post being so short. There were people around.

I would say I'm 90%. Still mild symptoms, but not miserable.

Do a ..25mg dose now. That will be enough for tonight. In the morning take 1mg and then do another img in the afternoon. keep me posted in the ;late afternoon.I'm proud of you! God bless.

Do a ..25mg dose now. That will be enough for tonight. In the morning take 1mg and then do another 1mg in the afternoon. keep me posted in the ;late afternoon.I'm proud of you! Get some rest. God bless.

Will do. Thank you very much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast