Welbutrin - negative side effects
    ackeiyword is offline Banned

Default Welbutrin - negative side effects

Welbutrin has been linked to a number of negative side effects. if you or anyone you know has suffered as a result of using Welbutrin, you can get help and advice

UNEEK1 is offline Member

Default Aplenzin (Wellbutrin) side effects questions?

What type of negative side effects are you speaking of? I am currently on Aplenzin (Wellbutrin). I was prescribed Aplenzin to help curb an addiction I had over a year ago. I am still taking Aplenzin and I have noticed that I do not have a desire to do ANYTHING. I do not want to go out with friends, don't want to drink, don't want to socialize, don't want to work, don't want to finish school, don't want to clean, and the big one of all, I don't want to have sex. I pretty much do not want to do anything. I don't look forward to anything. I exercise regularly. I thought exercise would help. It's suppose to help everything. The only reason I keep exercising is because I have dropped 1-2 sizes and have lost most of my muffin top (and I really like that). I should be the happiest person in the world. I have a healthy family, I'm healthy, But I just feel bad all of the time. No ambition, no excitement, nothing... I can't even pretend to be excited. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-09-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    "Do one thing everyday that makes you happy!"