Went off methadone thank god!!
    wintackler is offline New Member

Unhappy Went off methadone thank god!!

Had to be rushed to hospital last sunday night my feet swelled up so bad I could not walk!! The hospital wanted to admit me but my pain doc took off due to that and I gained 35 in 2 months!!!She put back on morphine 15 mgs 5x a day!!!But I scared due to the fact that they want me to get LAS test Lou Garrets my mom died in 2 years it killed her!!

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

I did not see this. How long were you on methadone? How much when you quit? That could make a big difference in how you are feeling. If you gained the weight on methadone, I'm not surprised as that can happen.

Reg3rd is offline New Member

I understand your concerns, if they look who knows they'll find? Condolences for ya ma.... I'm 32 days off 22yrs @ 140/28mg to nothing, zero zip, 4 days missing in I.C.U. Came to & discharged myself after 9 days! Is it insanity or just the Seroquel?

markmizell is offline New Member

i am feeling so sad for you.. well, till now i dont know whats the exact solution to this.. actually there is a dilemma between whether to take pills to remove pain at one area and to start it at other..
    pokies online australia free