Results 1 to 9 of 9
Would any of these pills help with my withdrawals?
  1. #1
    rich420f is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default Would any of these pills help with my withdrawals?

    I found three prescriptions in my house that all do something to help with some type of pain. I was curious if any of these would help my withdrawals? I've been using oxy and >>>>>> daily for some time but not to much of it, now that I can't get either anymore im withdrawing and have pains all over my body.

    Do any of you know if any of these pills would help?


    They are:
    Naproxen https://www.drugs.com/naproxen.html
    Diclofenac https://www.drugs.com/diclofenac.html
    Methocarbamol https://www.drugs.com/methocarbamol.html

  2. #2
    klopper22 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rich420f View Post
    I found three prescriptions in my house that all do something to help with some type of pain. I was curious if any of these would help my withdrawals? I've been using oxy and >>>>>> daily for some time but not to much of it, now that I can't get either anymore im withdrawing and have pains all over my body.

    Do any of you know if any of these pills would help?


    They are:
    Naproxen https://www.drugs.com/naproxen.html
    Diclofenac https://www.drugs.com/diclofenac.html
    Methocarbamol https://www.drugs.com/methocarbamol.html
    I would say NO on the first, DUNNO on the second and MAYBE on the 3rd which is a muscle relaxer.

  3. #3
    rich420f is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klopper22 View Post
    I would say NO on the first, DUNNO on the second and MAYBE on the 3rd which is a muscle relaxer.
    Sounds odd, because it has no direct effect on the muscles.

  4. #4
    Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rich420f View Post
    I found three prescriptions in my house that all do something to help with some type of pain. I was curious if any of these would help my withdrawals? I've been using oxy and >>>>>> daily for some time but not to much of it, now that I can't get either anymore im withdrawing and have pains all over my body.

    Do any of you know if any of these pills would help?


    They are:
    Naproxen https://www.drugs.com/naproxen.html
    Diclofenac https://www.drugs.com/diclofenac.html
    Methocarbamol https://www.drugs.com/methocarbamol.html


    The naproxen and diclofenac are nsaids. The methocarbamol is a muscle relaxer. They may all help a little but I would suggest what is called The Thomas Recipe. Read the following link on it and I will check back with you in the morning. There are SEVERAL people who are using it or have used it on this forum now. I will direct you to some of their threads tomorrow.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2015 at 11:45 PM.

  5. #5
    rich420f is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    doesn't xanax and valium sound nice, to bad I can't get my hands on that, any advice?

  6. #6
    Tiff24 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I just recently detoxed and got off of a vicodin addiction. The Thomas recipe that Robert gave me really helped, I didn't have any xanax or valium either but the vitamins and hot baths were the only thing that soothed the pain and achiness. I had some muscle relaxers that I used for a few days and they really didn't help much with the withdrawl symptoms. Many of the members told me that if I could just take it an hour at a time I would feel much better by day four and I did. I know that we don't know each other, but I will be praying for you.

  7. #7
    MaisieC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Methocarbamol is sometimes prescribed to relieve back cramps during detox.

  8. #8
    rich420f is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Well my sobriety didn't last to long, I relapsed today. Everyday I go without H or oxycontin, I can't stop thinking about it, it's all I want to do, I think about it maybe every 20-30 minutes. I may have a bigger problem then I thought I did.

  9. #9
    Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rich420f View Post
    Well my sobriety didn't last to long, I relapsed today. Everyday I go without H or oxycontin, I can't stop thinking about it, it's all I want to do, I think about it maybe every 20-30 minutes. I may have a bigger problem then I thought I did.



    Sounds like you only made a couple days? Got to get focused and getting clean has to be the most important thing in your life for you to succeed. That's why so many people relapse. I did it probably ten times before it finally "took".


    "I may have a bigger problem then I thought I did." ...... quote from you


    That's an understatement my friend. You are just like the rest of us and need to get a grip on this mess before it gets worse. The Thomas Recipe should work for you like it has lots of others doing opiate detox.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2015 at 11:45 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Withdrawals!
    By Bainie in forum Prescription Drug Addiction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 10:30 AM
  2. Is this withdrawals?? Please help!!!
    By Strugglingmom in forum Prescription Drug Addiction
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-13-2015, 10:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22