Are you looking for Robert325? Please read this first!
    NikNak1 is offline Member

Default Are you looking for Robert325? Please read this first!

Hi there. If you are looking for Robert325, you have no doubt heard that he is an expert in helping people taper off of Suboxone/Subutex. Well I can tell you first hand that he is. The problem is, so many people seek his help it is becoming difficult for him to help everyone, as much as he would like to. He has other commitments in life like we all do. In addition he is having some major building work being carried out at home at the moment and therefore will not be able to be at his computer as much. Can I ask that you check out the sticky Robert created (link below). It takes you through the whole taper procedure. I am not saying Robert will not help you at all but just that he is really overloaded at the moment so please read the sticky, all you need to know is in there. There are also plenty of members here who will encourage you along the way…you don’t have to do this alone. If for any reason the link I provided does not work just go to the featured Drugs section of the site, you will see the sticky there entitled Suboxone/Subutex Therapy.
    Thank you
    Niknak

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...apy-50887.html

NikNak1 is offline Member

Bumping up thread