Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Just Another Man
6 mg daily clonazepam
    Just Another Man is offline New Member

Default 6 mg daily clonazepam

I have extremely high anxiety - gad and sad. i am taking clonapin 6 mg a day and it works.

is there a tolerance issue with this drug and are there known serious interactions with this drug?

Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite

The longer you take it the more you need to achieve the same results. That constitutes an addictive drug.

That dose, 6mg, especially if mixed with other drugs like opiates can cause respiratory depression, or you just stop breathing. That is NOT a smart mixture or dose of drugs.

And VERY FEW people require 6mg of klonopin daily. That is a fact. Why would you be taking that much other than simply having a klonopin problem. God bless.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-09-2010 at 05:34 AM.

Based on the past few decades of my life of severe anxiety and nothing working until now, I believe I am one of the few that need 6mg clonazepam a day. I would rather be addicted than in anxietal pain.
    northernsky61 likes this.

I would watch very closely what I mix with it. You can cause yourself some serious problems with drug interactions. God bless.

i will. i appreciate the replies. bless yu too.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Why would you be taking that much other than simply having a klonopin problem.
    because i am absolutely fed up wth anxiety. life is too lonely with it.

Miraflores is offline New Member

Angry Me too as titration drug, but will be 2 days without Withdrawal serious?

How difficult do you suppose I can expect it to be to have to do this alone for 3 days cold turkey before I see my Shrink?

Quote Originally Posted by Miraflores View Post
    How difficult do you suppose I can expect it to be to have to do this alone for 3 days cold turkey before I see my Shrink?

What dose are you taking? You will survive three days without seizures or being in danger, but you likely won't sleep much depending on how much you're taking. What is your dose? God bless.

tired2 is offline Senior Member

Hi just,
    I'm sorry you suffer with anxiety issues, but in all honesty 6mg of Klonopin is a high dose.The bad part is in time you will build a tolerance and will need to increase your dose.I found that when I was using Klonopin at first it was great, then I got up to 4mgs a day.Lets just say I was not very happy.I pretty much w/d from life.I'd come home from work and go straight to my room.I stopped wanting to do all the things in life that use to enjoy.I also would get agitated so easily when I was on the Klonopin.
    I'm not telling you to stop but you would be surprised just how much some meds can ruin our lifes and we don't even realize it.Just a thought!!
    Take care,
    Pam

tired2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miraflores View Post
    Hi Mira,
    You don't say what benzo, dose or how long you have been taking them for???
    Pam

Quote Originally Posted by tired2 View Post
    Hi just,
    I'm sorry you suffer with anxiety issues, but in all honesty 6mg of Klonopin is a high dose.The bad part is in time you will build a tolerance and will need to increase your dose.I found that when I was using Klonopin at first it was great, then I got up to 4mgs a day.Lets just say I was not very happy.I pretty much w/d from life.I'd come home from work and go straight to my room.I stopped wanting to do all the things in life that use to enjoy.I also would get agitated so easily when I was on the Klonopin.
    I'm not telling you to stop but you would be surprised just how much some meds can ruin our lifes and we don't even realize it.Just a thought!!
    Take care,
    Pam
    thank you for the info, tired2. i will sure take it and all others into accouunt.

northernsky61 is offline New Member

I also take 6mg of Klonopin a day and as some may this is a high dose, I feel that it is an extremely positive chemical component in my psychiatric disorder. I will say that it is true though about respiratory depression and blood pressure issues with pain pills esp. I always tell health care prof. that I do take a high dose of Klonopin before a medical procedure takes place. The medicine is then adjusted.

globalgeneric is offline New Member

6mg of Klonopin would be a proper dose or even more depending on how often you take benzo's. I don't think there nowhere as good as Xanix