Antidepressants without prescription
    Toe-Knee is offline New Member

Default Antidepressants without prescription

I'm just curious if you guys know if it's possible to get antidepressants without a prescription. I had a prescription about 3 years ago but I decided to stop taking them, but now my life has become a lot more stressful and I think it would be a good idea to start taking them again. I really can't afford going to a psychiatrist, so is there any other way. I found an online pharmacy that says they will send me some, but I don't know how reliable that is, or if the medication will be properly made. So yeah, any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Toe-Knee

zippysgoddess is offline Advanced Member

Well, even if you find a way to obtain them without a prescription, it would be illegal. They are prescription meds, so just the possession of them, if they are not prescribed for you, is illegal.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Toe-Knee is offline New Member

Well then is there anyway that I could skip paying for the doctors visit? Maybe calling my old doc and asking him over the phone? Or can a regular Physician prescribe stuff like this? I'm sorry I'm just broke and I'd like to avoid the awkwardness of asking my parents to take me to a shrink again.

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

Sure any MD can prescribe them. If you haven't been on them for three years I think a doc would want to examine you first. So you feel it's awkward to talk to your parents, so what, if you feel like you need help that should be the first place you turn to, not an on-line pharmacy or help from strangers on a drug site, talk to them, ask that they take you to see a doctor.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

Dragonkittys is offline New Member

Just a thought. But, any online meds. you get aren't necessarilly what they say they are. Thru studies alot of these online pharmacys substitute other meds.(cheaper meds. they replace it with) or lower doses it says it is for what you think your getting. Plus you never know if it is a scam to get your info. this coming from someone with family in the DEA. Be very careful, cause if you take a med. that you aren't prescribed by a doctor then it could be anything in a pill form. [^]