Any advice to help me sleep better and feel less jittery?
    ItzzJustMe is offline New Member

Default Any advice to help me sleep better and feel less jittery?

Im diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder Type 2, which has a mix of Anxiety and PTSD. I also have ADHD. I'm currently on Celexa 10 mg in the morning, Trileptal 300 mg 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon and 2 before bed, and Adderall XR 20 mg which I take at around 10 am after breakfast. Im supposed to add another Adderall but when I do I cannot eat at all and feels impossible to sleep. I've tried taking Tylenol PM, and 2 Benadryls 25 mg and had no success. Also yesterday since I had no sleep what so ever I was feeling really jittery, was feeling tingling sensation in my arm and had heavy breathing but was really focused on my online classes. I finaly got to sleep at around 4 am but had to wake up at 8:30 am because I have 2 kids I have to take care of. So that being said after those few hours of sleep I dont have no more weird sensations just the natural jitterness.

So any advice on how to take the edge off and be able to be asleep by at least midnight.

anylabtestwaco is offline New Member

1. Try to go to sleep and get up at the same time everyday
    2.Get as much natural sunlight as possible
    3.Move vigorously during the day—don't sit for more than an hour
    4.Limit caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and big meals at night
    5.Take time for relaxing activities before sleep
    6.Create a calm and restful sleep environment

anylabtestwaco is offline New Member

Start your day with some work in which your body will do more efforts which you do previous day, and in evening you can go to ground and start running in end of the day when you go to sleep you will feel tired and get a beautifull sleep .