Bad eating habits
    xumeng12 is offline Junior Member

Default Bad eating habits

What do they say to help maintain a healthy diet? To all the food lovers, I'm one of them. I'm medium weight and eat takeaways everyday whether it'll be a large doner kebab or chicken and chips. I will go out every night to Tesco to get sweets, doritos/dip, chocolates, drinks etc even if I'm not hungry. Why? I just love food...

I want to get out of the habit but if I know I have a choice between eating pasta or a takeaway, it's just sooo hard to sticking to pasta.

Because of this, I would say my health is not very good but because I love sport soo much, it makes it in the middle. Now I'm doing long runs, sprint intervals and a lot of other physical activities everyday. I am not sure if this contributes to me wanting to eat all the time... but this is what makes me average weight otherwise I would for sure be over weight. (thank god for my parents for also being sportive)

Now I many who does sport also has a positive diet, I am the only one I know that is stuck in between here. Anyone here loved fat food soo much but managed to have a healthy diet after???? If so I'd love to hear from you to how you did it, for me it's very hard right now...

rickyrock is offline New Member

Your eating habbit can be bad for your health.chips,chicken etc have lot's of callories that can be reason for diabetes and digestion problem.if you have a eating habbit,then eat a healthy food like vegetables,fruits etc which have lot's of vitamins.