Brand Name Adderall...
    KlOnoPin is offline Junior Member

Default Brand Name Adderall...

do they still manufacture/prescribe the original's, haven't seen/heard from them in about 3 years ever since they went to the generic version. w/b w/ ANY info. please

samdekin is offline New Member

i'm sorry i cannot help you with your question. i know very little about it. i have a couple questions about adderall as well. i have a friend who has asked me to help her supplement her regular prescribed monthly dosage of it. she is currently prescribed 60 - 20mg pills monthly, but says she's afraid she'll run out this month 10 days too quickly, before she can fill next script. anyhow, my questions are is adderall an often abused drug? what are the pros/cons? is it possible she is addicted? has she been selling them maybe? how can she find some to help her through the end of her script cycle? commonly sold on street? in mexico? costs? thank you as always in advance for any answers anyone has.

KlOnoPin is offline Junior Member

adderall is HUMUNGUS in college, but, heey 5 yr ols kids are given it. It's a pure stimulant, very energetic, but mellow and not as jittery as ritalin. You said she gets 20 mg 3 x month, or 20mg 3xday. Well it produces a euphoric, enjoyable 4-8 hr high. I am prescribed 20 mg 2x daily, 10mg generic 2 day. Side effects are loss of appetite, not sleeping often, some times you legs get numb, headrushes. IT's hard to say, sometimes you don't need it for a day or two, but there is no prob getting rid of those faster than it takes to fill them. I take my addi though, i have a concentration span of 3-5 minutes. increases concentration, heartbeat goes up, sorry to ramble, but see her appetite, sleeping patterns, is she up late and awake early, ifnot, who know's good luck...

samdekin is offline New Member

she's has trouble sleeping,and low appetite. clearly she is scared about having to go over a week without it. where can i help her find necessary capsules to keep her from having to go without? mexico? college kids?