Failed drug test ???
    Confused718 is offline New Member

Default Failed drug test ???

I need help I am totally confused to say the least , 3 weeks ago I was drug tested at work and on Wednesday I was told I failed my drug test , I tested positive for amphetamines the Doctor who called to inform me of my failed test kept asking me if I took adderall but I informed her that I did not . I am prescribed 300mg Wellbutrin and 100mg Zoloft plus I take plenty of otc pre workout drinks , I told the doctor this but she said this would not cause a failed urine test.
    Friday I was informed that I am suspended from work for at least 1 month with no pay and that's what the consider a presuspension so I could be subjected to further charges once I have a disciplinary hearing , I never even have a chance to fight these charges . I have been taking urine test for years and never have I failed a test , I never so much as touched a cigarette let alone a drug of any kind. Could the Wellbutrin or Zoloft be the cause of the failed drug test? How about the pre workout drinks ? Im working 11 years and I'm scared I could be fired for this . Please can anyone help? I have an appointment to see my dr on Wednesday ( that's when she's in) but I can't wait till then .
    Please im sure you probably get questions like this a lot but I am scared Sh't about losing my job and letting down my family so any info would be greatly appreciated .

tawnya2015 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confused718 View Post
    I need help I am totally confused to say the least , 3 weeks ago I was drug tested at work and on Wednesday I was told I failed my drug test , I tested positive for amphetamines the Doctor who called to inform me of my failed test kept asking me if I took adderall but I informed her that I did not . I am prescribed 300mg Wellbutrin and 100mg Zoloft plus I take plenty of otc pre workout drinks , I told the doctor this but she said this would not cause a failed urine test.
    Friday I was informed that I am suspended from work for at least 1 month with no pay and that's what the consider a presuspension so I could be subjected to further charges once I have a disciplinary hearing , I never even have a chance to fight these charges . I have been taking urine test for years and never have I failed a test , I never so much as touched a cigarette let alone a drug of any kind. Could the Wellbutrin or Zoloft be the cause of the failed drug test? How about the pre workout drinks ? Im working 11 years and I'm scared I could be fired for this . Please can anyone help? I have an appointment to see my dr on Wednesday ( that's when she's in) but I can't wait till then .
    Please im sure you probably get questions like this a lot but I am scared Sh't about losing my job and letting down my family so any info would be greatly appreciated .
    i know i had a drug test and i failed all i take is adipez and oxycodone for pain management they said it shows amphetamines its crazy im trying to find out if adipez can show up that