Friend Depreesed, Need suggestion.
    AIDT is offline Banned

Default Friend Depreesed, Need suggestion.

My friend get depressed and I wanted to help him. I trying my best but he still depressed.What I do please suggest.

stevencd is offline New Member

how about take him to do some exercise, he may like it. And it is a good way to get rid of the bad emotions.

ransiplick is offline New Member

Try to find out what is depressing your friend. Talk to him and try to make him comfortable. Ask his to stroll in the garden, listen to music, watch any movie, and do everything that makes him feel good. Try not to allure him to take any anti-depressant. They have side effects.

There are many things you can do for him. The best thing would probably be consulting a psychologist. A psychologist can provide counselling and learn more about the source of the depression. Now, you as a friend there are still things you can do to cheer up your buddy. Just talk to him and listen to what he have to say. As the other members said exercise, going to movies, and listening to music can greatly help. Find out what he can be passionate about and stay with him patiently. You're a good friend he will listen to you.