getting periods again within 15 day without taking any medicine? if yes than why?
    shamntha is offline New Member

Default getting periods again within 15 day without taking any medicine? if yes than why?

Is there any possibility to get again period within 15 days without taking any pills or medicine? If yes than why?
    Is eating hot fruits, food or hot weather in one of all cases? Please suggest any one
    thanx

Thisweekforsure is offline Advanced Member

Which medicine? Which pills? Are you saying you stopped taking some kind of medicine 15 days ago and you are getting a period? Are you talking about birth control pills?

shamntha is offline New Member

Yes I m talking about birth control pills. Is hot fruits (mangoes), food and drinks can effect to my periods in this hot weather ?

Thisweekforsure is offline Advanced Member

Yes, it is possible to get a period 15 days after stopping the pill. The pill hormone is out of your system very quickly and the body responds by beginning ovulation again. This can happen quickly (within a couple days). It's normal to have a period two weeks after ovulation. Some women take longer to get a period after stopping the pill but most will get one within a couple months.

I am not aware of mango or any other particular food affecting periods, or hot weather, but it's possible I suppose.