Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Scherberts7
  • 1 Post By Scherberts7
Help
    Scherberts7 is offline New Member

Default Help

Been out of work for the past 11 months for 2 surgeries now time to stop these pills that i have been taking way too much. Went cold turkey from 6 percocets a day to none this is the start of my 5th day and withdrawals are UNBEARABLE! Cant sleep AT ALL last 2 days and im so restless and exhausted and my legs are acking and cramping i think im gonna start taking them again and then weaning off slowly. I really dont need them anymore for pain but need to start sleeping again ANY ADVICE OUT THERE PLEASE
    pg763567 likes this.

Scherberts7 is offline New Member

Nobody ?? Have any Advice???
    pg763567 likes this.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scherberts7 View Post
    Nobody ?? Have any Advice???

Welcome to the forum. Please be patient as the weekends can be slow and a Holiday weekend even slower. You'll get responses if you follow this suggestion - post your story in the Need to Talk section of the forum. You posted in an abscure section that gets little attention. Heres the link below to the Need to Talkā€¦.

https://www.drugs.com/forum/newthrea...newthread&f=32

When you start your new thread give us all the info you can. Things like what opiate you're taking, how much, how long, etc.

Your habit doesn't appear to be that bad. And congrats on being off the 5 days. I fully expect the days to get better and better from now on. Look up the Thomas Recipe munus the benzo it suggests. That has helped many get through detox. Drink lots of fluids especially water to flush those toxins out.

Exercise, exercise, and more exercise is the best thing you can do. Eat/drink lots of protein too. Try some Melatonin or Sleept Time Tea for sleep issues. Both are natural supplements and can be of help. Theres also Valerian Root too.

Get that thread going and I'll see you there.

Randy