Hereditary Hair Loss
    Laura James is offline Banned

Default Hereditary Hair Loss

Hello everyone! I've been researching online and saw that there are various foods that you can eat to counter hair loss, but I am not clear on whether it is applicable to hereditary hair loss? I read that you can eat food rich in omega 3 as well as walnuts.

Does anyone have any take on this? Thank you in advance.

Amanda Ruiz is offline New Member

Hi, Laura. There are a lot of food and supplements that are suitable for hair loss. Yes, I agree that one of those is the omega 3 because it promotes hair growth. Among the others are sardines, huge amount of nuts and avocados also. I have not tried it, but my dad used to eat those foods and are proven effective as well. I hope, I was able to answer your inquiry

MasterBaldGeek is offline New Member

Default Hereditary Hair loss

Hi, Hair loss that is genetic is known as androgenetic alopecia and, according to the American Academy of Dermatology, is the most common cause of hair loss. The gene can be inherited from either your mother's or father's side of the family, though you're more likely to have it if both of your parents had hair loss.

Hey

Unfortunately if the hair loss is hereditary I believe that it is inevitable. But there are food and diet procedures that enables hair loss to slow down significantly.

I've read that some supplements can actually be good for hair growth so slow down the declination of hair then boost its growth with the supplements. I think that's the best option you can choose from.