I need to change my medication.
    effinaweome is offline New Member

Unhappy I need to change my medication.

Hello,

My name is Tim. I am currently going through depression anxiety insomnia and i am having a weight issue because of the medication.

Currently i am taking citalpram , Ambien, Ambien CR, welbutrin .

My anxiety has gotten worse i believe and i am starting to have anxiety attack at night and recently now i notice them in my dreams.

my depression has gotten worse and the pills dont seem to be helping very much
    i have changed my depression medication couple of times
    used to take: Zoloft, Prozac.

same thing for my insomnia pills. i haven't been sleeping very well
    i used to take: trazadone, lunesta

as of right not life is really hard to enjoy for me and my depression is really rough for me and the anxiety is pretty bad and getting worse.

I have a doctor appointment on friday and i need to ask her to change my meds

I was wondering if any body could tell me any new possibilities that i can bring up to her so i can start to feel better and any possible prescription appetite suppressants

disabledleo is offline Member

Default from what I read

Nothing you are taking now @ the doses rx'd are working so sit down with your doctor & explain that exactly to the letter like you posted. I can tell you just from my experience it takes a lot of adjustments to find what may or may not work with you. I would also suggest getting your pharmacy people aware & since they "KNOW" more about the meds than most doctors I would go over it with them first. I could rattle off a bunch of meds to try but no 2 people react to meds the same way so I won't start yet.
    You have to discuss all this with the people you are getiing rx's from & go from there..

Sorry this isn't a list of meds to ask for but I don't feel comfy doing that since I know nothing about you & do not want to play doctor with someones life.

Good luck & you have to find something that is gonna get you some sleep