Kratom Withdrawal - Cold Turkey
    pantherfan22 is offline New Member

Default Kratom Withdrawal - Cold Turkey

Going on 36 hours since my last dose, and I don't really feel any withdrawal symptoms yet.
    I have noticed that I keep moving my legs and feet alot, similar to restless leg syndrome. I took melatonin before bed last night, and slept like a baby. I also take the following vitamins and supplements everyday: vitamin B, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Probiotic, Zinc, Magnesium, and Sam-e. All in all, withdrawal has not been bad. Honestly, the fear and anxiety I had of stopping cold turkey was actually worse than stopping itself, especially after reading some reports on this forum. I have been taking around 20 grams a day, daily for the past year. Mostly for social anxiety. I will keep yall updated.

Ricky71 is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pantherfan22 View Post
    Going on 36 hours since my last dose, and I don't really feel any withdrawal symptoms yet.
    I have noticed that I keep moving my legs and feet alot, similar to restless leg syndrome. I took melatonin before bed last night, and slept like a baby. I also take the following vitamins and supplements everyday: vitamin B, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Probiotic, Zinc, Magnesium, and Sam-e. All in all, withdrawal has not been bad. Honestly, the fear and anxiety I had of stopping cold turkey was actually worse than stopping itself, especially after reading some reports on this forum. I have been taking around 20 grams a day, daily for the past year. Mostly for social anxiety. I will keep yall updated.
    What kind of kratom (strain/strains) were you taking? What method (tea, capsule, etc.) were you using to dose? You said you were taking around 20g/day, was this one single dose or split up throughout the day? How are you feeling now that it has been around 3-4 days since you quit the kratom? Update when you can? Take care... God bless us all!

pantherfan22 is offline New Member

Ricky,
    I was taking maeng da (white, red, and green veins), and super green malay. All powdered. No extracts or "enhanced". I normally just take it with a teaspoon or tablespoon and down in with water. I've gotten used to the taste. I was taking one dose (approximately 10 grams) in the morning, and another one in the afternoon. I haven't had any kratom since I started, and I didn't experience any bad withdrawals! The only withdrawal symptoms that I noticed were very restless legs, and social anxiety. But Im not sure if the social anxiety was a withdrawal symptom, or just me going back to my pre-kratom self. I initially took it for the energy boost and social anxiety relief. But all in all, the withdrawal wasn't bad. Caffeine withdrawal honestly had worse physical symptoms. Kratom withdrawal was more psychological than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post
    What kind of kratom (strain/strains) were you taking? What method (tea, capsule, etc.) were you using to dose? You said you were taking around 20g/day, was this one single dose or split up throughout the day? How are you feeling now that it has been around 3-4 days since you quit the kratom? Update when you can? Take care... God bless us all!