My Methadone detox was painless
    HockeyHoser is offline New Member

Default My Methadone detox was painless

I'm just here to help anyone who is coming off methadone. Apparently my self taper was successful and it was only a 5 week taper. Any questions, please ask!

Memphisman is offline New Member

I am curious . I am on 80mg.Only 6 months . I'm ready to stop. I can't stand clinic bs. It truly is liquid handcuffs

bellaj828 is offline New Member

Default Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyHoser View Post
    I'm just here to help anyone who is coming off methadone. Apparently my self taper was successful and it was only a 5 week taper. Any questions, please ask!
    What did you do to get off the methadone? If there's a way to get off them without withdrawal please tell me.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by bellaj828 View Post
    What did you do to get off the methadone? If there's a way to get off them without withdrawal please tell me.

Hey Bella - I'm not sure if the original poster is around, but myself a several others can help you get off the methadone. I was on it for years at very high doses. I wanted off bad because I was abusing it and it was making me lifeless. I tapered the methadone down with few problems then switched to subs because that's considered to be even easier to taper, and it was. I'm now off everything and never felt better!

What you should do is make a new thread of your own in the Need to Talk forum. Go back to the main page and scroll down and find Need to Talk. Click on it and on the left side is a box where you can begin a new thread. Tell us a little about yourself including how much methadone you're on. We're here to help.

-Randy