Needing information on Wellbutrin Xl
    Mrs-smith is offline New Member

Default Needing information on Wellbutrin Xl

I started Wellbutrin Xl 5 days ago due to severe depression and anxiety. I've taken sertraline before, but never consistently because it didn't seem to do anything but make me tired. I'm tired all of the time, have no desire to even get out of bed in the morning, and I'm hardly ever happy anymore. I'm a previous addict (uppers such as Ritalin, Adderall ect..), being awake and alert was the only thing that kept me happy. Basically, I'm just looking for answers on what to expect, your stories from bring on this medication, and if this could possibly help me with being more motivated, awake, alert, and able to focus. I'm just so sick of feeling this way. I want a good life, I want to be happy. Thank you in advance to any replies. Also, if there are any supplements that may help, just anything, feel free to share please!

I'm taking 150mg right now, which to me seems low compared to others that I've spoken with, but I'm going to continue and see how it goes. How will I know if I need my dosage adjusted?

I'm sorry for all of the questions, I'm just not very educated when it comes to anti depressants, and never expected depression to rock my world like it has. Again, thank you so much for any information.

300 my as of now

Pillzrrgooooaaahd is offline New Member

Exercise has been proven to treat depression and anxiety BETTER than meds