taking adderall without ADHD
    JS14 is offline New Member

Default taking adderall without ADHD

hi im 14 years old and one of my friends has ADHD and takes 30mgs Adderall Xr everyday. she gave me and my friends some of her pills, i wanted to kno what can happen if someone takes Adderall XR with out having ADHD. i took one and dont have ADHD, when i took it i felt tired and didnt eat for the whole day. even though i felt tired when i would try to sleep i would have too much energy to do so. i also got a little light-headed and had to pee a lot through out the day. the only other meds im taking is doxycycline hyclate if u know anything bad that can happen other then like getting addicted to it please tell.

Stallion is offline Member

adderal is a mix of amphetamine salts, and is a powerful CNS stimulant (hence you not being able to sleep). it certainly has addiction potential, and is a higly controlled drug (schedule II, same as cocaine or morphine) and you and your friend have commited a felony by transfering them w/o a scrip. Not being judgemental, just letting you know. more info on Adderall's recreational uses and on amphetamines in general can be found at
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/amph...etamines.shtml

Information = Freedom