Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ahmedofcairo
what harm is 2-3000mg of Pregabalin a day doing to my body.?
    alesabella is offline New Member

Default what harm is 2-3000mg of Pregabalin a day doing to my body.?

yes I mean lyrica (pregabalin) NOT gabapentin.

i'm finding very little information online on what harm this drug does, especially in such high doses.
    I posted this thread earlier but was daft enough to use my real name so I've since opened a new account and i'm still after information.

opiate addict for 5 years, got off opiates using lyrica and it's been about 6 months- I am now taking up to 3000mg pregabalin a day.... I have read nothing but horror stories about pregabalin and that's just for maybe 600mg habits. I know the withdrawals are hell, I'd say they're almost on par with coming off a gram of H daily habit.

my concern is what this drug is doing.. before I began research I expected doses as high as mine to be maybe normal or at least documented more and clearly they are not.

i'm more addicted to this drug than I ever was H. I cannot stress enough the precaution that needs to be taken if you are going to abuse pregabalin.

ahmedofcairo is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alesabella View Post
    yes I mean lyrica (pregabalin) NOT gabapentin.

i'm finding very little information online on what harm this drug does, especially in such high doses.
    I posted this thread earlier but was daft enough to use my real name so I've since opened a new account and i'm still after information.

opiate addict for 5 years, got off opiates using lyrica and it's been about 6 months- I am now taking up to 3000mg pregabalin a day.... I have read nothing but horror stories about pregabalin and that's just for maybe 600mg habits. I know the withdrawals are hell, I'd say they're almost on par with coming off a gram of H daily habit.

my concern is what this drug is doing.. before I began research I expected doses as high as mine to be maybe normal or at least documented more and clearly they are not.

i'm more addicted to this drug than I ever was H. I cannot stress enough the precaution that needs to be taken if you are going to abuse pregabalin.

Hello

i am on the same page here i think . i was on opiates for some time in the past stayed clean and then i discovered i have something call GAD generalized anxiety disorder and my doctor prescribed Lyrica i started at 75 gm x a day now at like 3000gm + and i don't know how to stop and i don't know whats the consequences I am stable at work which is nice because i am an executive VP and i have a lot of responsibilities so lyrica keeps me going but again i am afraid my body will collapse from its use . So i guess lets look for answers together . i don't know if we can Pm each other here . it will be very helpful if we found someone like US or some help .
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-20-2017 at 03:25 PM.
    alesabella likes this.

alesabella is offline New Member

yeah it would be great to have a chat, i've done a lot more research and spoken to a couple docs in the past weeks, not that i'm ready to stop i'm feeling the consequences more, i'd be interested in knowing if they're mutual... doesn't look like there's messaging available through here though? do you have a preferred method of contact?