Will taking Oxycodone 10mg a day for 11 days cause withdrawals?
    Huskers124 is offline New Member

Default Will taking Oxycodone 10mg a day for 11 days cause withdrawals?

I was taking 10mg Oxycodone a day for 11 days and stopped because I didn't need them anymore and it's been making me anxious and messing with my sleep schedule, not sure if it's my ADD (I don't take meds for it yet) or maybe withdrawals. But 10mg a day isn't >>>> compared to the stories I've read on here.

ANY fees back would be amazing.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huskers124 View Post
    I was taking 10mg Oxycodone a day for 11 days and stopped because I didn't need them anymore and it's been making me anxious and messing with my sleep schedule, not sure if it's my ADD (I don't take meds for it yet) or maybe withdrawals. But 10mg a day isn't >>>> compared to the stories I've read on here.

ANY fees back would be amazing.

Howdy!

You may experience some wd's for 2-3 days then they should begin to disappear. You took just enough to produce some wd's, but thankfully not enough for you to really be in a mess. If you don't take any more you should be in good shape in a day or two. It's very possible your ADD could have an effect on things, but again it should pass.

Yes, there are plenty of horror stories where people are taking massive doses of opiates. It consumes a persons life and takes control over everything. Be thankful that isn't you.

If you have more questions theres plenty of help and support here. Take care and best wishes.

Randy

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Hello huskers, I see you have started several threads you should stick with Just one will be easier for us to follow you. I believe that yes some withdrawal symptoms but I do believe for me I'm an addict that my brain would remember the cravings for the drugs. So I feel maybe it's not the symptoms of the drugs but your brain wanting what it's not been getting. Keep posting and reading we are all here to support you..
    ***Stay Strong for Today***