Adderall+Suboxone+Clonopin+Lexapro
    Neuromind01 is offline New Member

Default Adderall+Suboxone+Clonopin+Lexapro

For the last 2 yrs, Which I have been clean off From GHB and OXYCONTIN< I do believe 95 percent can be attained to the above combonations. Now, Yes im aware of switching a drug for more drugs. But I have an anology. After attempting to quit these 2 drugs (GHB and Oxycontin) via Rehabs, jail, Accidents, You name it, and just used and used, Did 90 90 90 MORE, worked a program, 2 days later, sipping on G.
    Well, It was sort of like a pattern. It Was like I kicked g with oxycontin, WOW, What a backwards spiral. I can say GHB did me in via accidents, social Problems, accusations and the works. and oxys Had me on the virge of stealing and I never stole before. Well, My friend came with these 2 pills called suboxone, and said, I maybe can help you, but you have to get a doctor appointment. YA I Ate the suboxone, I what i remember they helped take withdrawls away but still used.
    Well, not to brag or say i know this or that, but i have had a fasicnation with the mind for the past 7 yrs , maybe because of the drugs and what not but still do and love reading about neuroscience and pscyhopharm and herbs, supplements. I finally, after about 10 doctors, usually while using, went to a doctor who prescribed suboxone. AFter one month of 24mg, I was honest and said something is not right. I want to use, like i just feel ike stopping these subs to get buzzed. He was like MMM. A quiet man. I said doctor , can i maybe say a few things i have read and seem maybe to JYVE LOL with my mental state. He unlike 2 other doctors who blew me off before, so i was hesitant. Said, I was using a chemical GHB, then OXYS as you know and the first puts a pounding on your dopaminergic reward system , as do most addictive drugs, but my research of GHB, it really flucutates this system. Then the Oxycontin, really altered the opiate receptors, and i went on. He said have you ever been tested for ADD. I was Like yes, I was diagnosed 8 yrs ago, by a psychologist and blew it off, thinking ADD was some kid jumping around in school all day, and could not shut up. Well He briefed me on the several types and when i mentioned reward deficiency syndrome, Refractory Depression, Social Anxiety to the gills, Well, he said ok well here is a ADD paper about 20 min test, please answer truthful.
    20 some minutes later, he looked it over , and said, ya, looks like you do have ADD, Innatentive moresoe. ANd YEs I want to agree with your anaology about your drug use and maybe how it could have altered your Neurosystem, but he wasnot a Neuro doc so, he wasnt getting into it much. He asked me , about stimulants , cocaine, and weight loss pills addiction, and said I cannot stand any, never tried cocaine and never would. I was honest to the tee. He wrote me ADDerall. I said, well Im I going to be flying like a kite, shaking with axiety, he said not its not like the diet ephedrine pills, but here is a script of Clonopin, .5mg 2x day as needed. Since I was on xanax for a few yrs and told him I had no abuse with it, he said, To take 20mg adderall 2x day, klonopin as needed, and 16mg of suboxone. IF YOU and he said, have any problems, abuse issues, you let me know, Dont worry i wont just take you off the meds and let you go through detox again, Well work around it. Boy, well i never felt so good in my life.
    It seemed the Amphetamines Kicked in the Limbic system (Nucleus Accumbens) , possibly where the reward system deficiency was, because for months, I did not have any ambition to do anything but lay around and just vegittate thinking life sucks and even not depressed so much, things i used to do and like , didnt give me pleasure. Now, cleaning my room is pretty fun, well its oK LOL. I dont abuse nor take over my 30mg (as upped over the months) ever of adderall, Maybe use .5m-1mg on and off days of K.P. and Im at 3-4mg of suboxone.

NOw adderall, I feel i guess may be a long time thing, but suboxone, once i HIT 8mgs, and started down, problems, difficulty. After 5 months im at 3mg, some days 4. Its not even any type of feeling im seeking ,but if I dont take the suboxone dose I get semi depressed, because it also helps my depression, ( Its listed as an unnaproved method for refractory depression in psychopharmacology books) Gives me a mood increase, NOT HIGH better than zoloft ever did, which I can say maybe Zoloft touched the fringes, but after taking suboxone, it seems now after 2 yrs clean, its more used for me as an antidepressant, in a way. THe bad but good thing is it seems to work well with adderall, but its touchy saying this, because poly drug combination, well, mmm. My doctor said its the suboxone effects, when I stop the suboxone, adderall effects diminish very much.

Has anyone experienced such or similar issues. My statements, As an addict are true and im trying to help myself off suboxone, so , I cannot lie to myself. I have taken on few occasions 8mg of suboxone, why, I ran out of adderall about 4 months ago 2 days early and in my drug coctail mind though well ok ill take more suboxone and wont feel bad. Well i was high. Now not like taking an oxy, but i felt that buzz. LUCKILY , god sent, I went right back to 4mg , then 3mg where i was safe, and not getting high .

I feel if I have to slowely taper like .5mg of suboxone, a week, ill have to but to stop suboxone, and have any cravings of using come back, depression seep back in and adderall not really work to its suffice, i dont want to stop. TO much of a risk i feel
    gm

GM

cowboy0812 is offline New Member

Cool ADD/ADDERAL>Concerta>Suboxone>clonazapam

Well! Wow, I had to look back twice to see if I had not written this post. I just started suboxone, and have taken adderal/concerta for quite some time. (previously the uppers caused me to much anxiety, I have considered adding the Adderal back into the mix while now on the suboxon. I also took clonazepam or temazapam in the past. The only thing different is that coke was my drug of choice. I never abused the amphetamines or the benzo's but do find the antidepressant effects on suboxone helpful/ Not an opiate high. Call me as I would like to discuss your current dr, my also being add, and other things that could be helpful. My name is drew and my number is 570-650-8227. Live in CA

cowboy0812 is offline New Member

Default Adderal/Concerta/Suboxone/Clonazapam/ADD

Well! Wow, I had to look back twice to see if I had not written this post. I just started suboxone, and have taken adderal/concerta for quite some time. (previously the uppers caused me to much anxiety, I have considered adding the Adderal back into the mix while now on the suboxon. I also took clonazepam or temazapam in the past. The only thing different is that coke was my drug of choice. I never abused the amphetamines or the benzo's but do find the antidepressant effects on suboxone helpful/ Not an opiate high. Call me as I would like to discuss your current dr, my also being add, and other things that could be helpful. My name is drew and my number is 570-650-8227. Live in CA

Mark Gerrard is offline New Member

Default Adderall+Suboxone+Clonopin+Lexapro

Now that i was clean for about 1 yr, i still did not feel the same, so once i started
    add-erall......i never felt this mentally....
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-18-2008 at 02:57 AM.