Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sunshine1112
  • 1 Post By Randy35
alone
    Bigwill1234 is offline New Member

Default alone

Im not sure what to do or say but trying to quit and need help doing it !

Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

Welcome. Just post your story and others will chime in and offer support and guidance. It can be done and it is so great having freedom!!

Bigwill1234 is offline New Member

I feel so alone I have no one here and I cannot tell the family i have here my dad will run me off and kick me out the family I have is in california I have told my mother but she is 3000 miles away
    It just feels like its taken over my life and I just want my life back ! These doctors do not tell u anything a about what the long term effects they just write scripts and tell u its for pain it all started when I broke a vertebrate and blew a couple disks two surgeries later and I dont feel like myself want to know if the vitamin ease thing really works ? Just alone and trying to figure out what to do !

Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

I did not take that but another poster did sns said it helped. It is not a cure all. The Thomas receipe helps as well. Our biggest failure in life is not trying. You just need to jump in and stop and let the healing begin. Many many on here keep it from families it helps having support but you can reach out for that support in others ways. You are not alone....not on this board. Please sont be discouraged it gets better. So many have done this and you can to. If I have gone 72 days so can you. It's not a bed of roses but you do survive and in time the reward will flow. Start taking vitamins and excercise. The excercise is a MUST!!!
    Randy35 likes this.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill1234 View Post
    I feel so alone I have no one here and I cannot tell the family i have here my dad will run me off and kick me out the family I have is in california I have told my mother but she is 3000 miles away

Hey Bigwill - You're NEVER alone here. You have FRIENDS that truly care about you and will jump in to help and support you all the way. I felt just like you and was so afraid. My live-in GF had just moved out after giving me numerous chances to get myself clean. Lost my job, my car, all money down the drain spent on drugs. It was beyond horrible. I read posts here for quite some time before joining and could plainly see how much help others got so I finally told my story and left nothing out. That's what you need to do now.

It's anonymous here and no one knows who you are so please don;t fear sharing as much info as you can. The more we know the better the suggestions, sdvice, and support you'll receive.

Start by telling us how long you've been addicted, what your drug of choice is, and how much you usually take each day. Don't write down the full words of any illicit or illegal drugs because that's not allowed due to the rules. Use an bbreviation such as "H" for you know what, or "C" for that other substance. Swearing isn;t allowed either and posts or threads may be deleted per the forum rules. I'm no moderator, just giving you a head's up!

Share a little info and the troops will come running. Take care of yourself and we're so happy you're now a part of us!

-Randy
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-11-2015 at 09:01 AM.
    Sunshine1112 likes this.