Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By mikewilson01
  • 1 Post By TimStevo
Drugs or Alcohol addiction recovery
    mikewilson01 is offline Banned

Default Drugs or Alcohol addiction recovery

As we know that addiction affects anyone. To have a successful recovery it's important to get involved in open communication in a healthy way. We experienced solutions in the Addiction issue. Addiction requires a great deal of effort and willpower to get recovery from addiction. Addiction exerts a long and powerful influence on the brain and it creates many health problem. Quit addiction is not an easy task, it required dedication and motivation. If you have desire then it's not a difficult task. you have to motivate yourself to keep going.
    KratomValley and Shumu like this.

princeskate is offline New Member

Drugs or Alcohol addiction are bad things for health.It destroyed the health smoothly.So you have drunker.avoid this immediately and take the health insurance to get from this.

J-Hart is offline Junior Member

i'm new here. i found this forum through online searching. i wanted to join a forum where i can discuss my addiction freely without discrimination. been alcoholic for 3+ years and weed abuser. every time i try to quit, i'm having this paranoia, hallucination-like situation. hearing voices in my head. am i mentally deranged?.. why is quitting alcohol and weeds make every thing worse. so frustrating.

TimStevo is offline New Member

I agree any kind of addiction can in the end become very scary not just for the person addicted but also for the people whom are involved with the person who is addicted. Speaking to someone even a professional is always the best place to start and never feel afraid to go to friends and family who understand for people to talk to as well.
    KratomValley likes this.

plumbfitter is offline New Member

Hi J. Hart, As far as the problem with alcohol, I would like to invite you to join us on Paltalk for some meetings that will show you exactly how many of us DO recover from a seemingly hopeless state of mind & body. Once you download the free version of Paltalk, they have room categories, go to the Health/Overcoming addictions section...and there are about 6 meetings per day held in there.The 7:30 am EST. US moves back to 6:30, and then 5:30 as the USA enters fall & winter each year...to accommodate the Australians in the room,cause their about 15 hours ahead of us but the rest of the times as follows in EST US .. 8 and 10 am ...2 pm..8pm and 10:30pm(most days on this latest mtg) >> but there is a great group of people that have been through the wringer with the booze, that would like to share their experience ,strength, and hope with you there in order to help you overcome your malady.. Good luck to you, and anyone else who may want better.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-09-2014 at 03:14 PM.

brendamills is offline New Member

Those who are trying to recover from addiction or trying to help someone close to them to recover. It would be good .

kyle84 is offline Junior Member

Hello Mike,

I would like to add something to what you have said. I also believe that strong willpower is quite helpful. However, I believe friends and colleagues can help an addict in a big way. It is often good to mix with people who dislike drugs or addiction to anything similar. Because of the fact that we are strongly influenced by people who we interact with every now and then.

kerry-lou is offline New Member

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-29-2015 at 01:36 PM.

Kevin1960 is offline New Member

Hanging out with people who "dislike" drugs and alcohol is probably of NO use to anyone in recovery. Firstly, these people don't understand addiction. But, more importantly, intolerant people will judge anyone seeking recovery. Oh - BTW addiction is a brain disease. Willpower has no role in recovery.