flexeril and tramadol -HELP me FAST
    rfelice is offline New Member

Default flexeril and tramadol -HELP me FAST

My moma has been taking flexeril and tramodol for about five years now.she is 76 and has spasms in legs or stomach,anyway last year she had a 165 heart rate and had to have her heart remaped to beat right, we thought every thing was ok after that because the rate when down to normal. 3 months later the fast heart rate came back 157, The hospital and Heart doctor found out her Magnesium leval was low both times so they put her on 500 mil of pure magnesium aday. Anyway again we thought everything was ok. she had two more episodes and would not go to the hospital because she just took another magnesium pill and the fast heart rate went back down the rate was like 120 and 130 bpm. OK I found a flexeril brochure and was reading it, IT said on page 8 You should not take Flexeril if you have:
    Arrhythmias, Heart block (signals transmitted abnormall form the heart, CONDUCTION disturbances,(impaired electricial impules from the heart). Congestive Heart Failure. OK i brought this to her Doctors attenion yesterday . He said that well she has been on it so long I don't think it will hurt her . MY question is could the combination of the drugs cause the very first and three more attacks. I know people like to sue doctors and pill companies But this is almost always after your loved one is dead. And im not waiting for mom to die I just want to know could this cause the bpm problem. Thanks rebecca

helpful is offline New Member

pendleylawfirm.com