Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Generic Duragesic patch
    dstaley is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by TimRobo

The hair dryer was my suggestion. I don't use alcohol as that causes a rash. I just use a cotton cloth and water to rub the area. I then make sure it's dry and I heat the area with the hair dryer first. Once I have the patch on, I again apply some heat just to make the plastic more pliable. And it has worked fine for me. I got this idea from my doc who said to make sure I rubbed the patch real good to create heat to activate the adhesive. This got me thinking about heating the area first. I then saw how soft the patch got by applying a bit more warm air and started doing this after it was applied. I then apply pressure for about 30 seconds. I rotate arms and it seems to work even better if I can get it on the tricep where it doesn't tend to twist as much. Good luck to all. And by the way, I weigh around 290 lbs and it took me three years to advance from the 25 mcg to the 100 mcg and I have intense back pain so bad my wife has to help me move around at times. And by golly it works great for me. It has made a tremendous difference. My doctor feels the side effects for the Duragesic are not as bad as they are for Lortabs or Vicodan.
    Then Tim you are the best!! It works like a champ for me, and apparently for others here too. So we owe ya one for this idea buddy. That's what we have to do ... is just use our heads as much as possible and share ideas. Your a living example of what this forum is for. Also, all went well with Jenssen ..... and the Bioclusive is being shipped. So now I owe you two .... Want my girlfriend for trade? She dosen't eat all that much. Boy did *I* get a dirty look. [B)]

Blessings .....
    dstaley

-----------------------------
    There are obviously two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live.
    -- James Truslow Adams

trixie is offline New Member

I'm not sure about the side effects. I'm not used to a continual pain relief system and it seems like the side effects are pretty much constant as well. Any tips on dealing with the constipation? I've tried stool softners (admitedly I don't take them as regularly as I should) and over the counter laxatives. I don't care for the way laxatives make me feel. I've also noticed a pretty much constant low grade upset stomach. The longer I'm on the patch the less my stomach is bothered but the constipation is quite annoying. I would much rather have that than the pain I was in though. These patches are amazing things! Where were they 30 years ago?
    Thanks to all on this board. I wish I had found this when I first started using the patches. You all have helped to answer some of my questions and have made me feel more comfortable using the patches. Hugs all around!

RONNIE LECKOW is offline Junior Member

Dstaley....If your girlfriend wants someone to hold you down while she beats on you....give her my number![8]

Muscle or bone....doesn't seem to matter...but swelling does! I got a flu shot...my arm swelled up like a balloon...went into withdrawal a few hours later. The meds just couldn't get through all that fluid1

I have a parrot...and I make sure I file her nails EVERY day. I don't wanty her pucturing the patch and getting high on my meds...she's crazy as it is.
    Ronnie

TimRobo is offline New Member

[quote]quote:Originally posted by dstaley

Originally posted by TimRobo

Want my girlfriend for trade? She dosen't eat all that much. Boy did *I* get a dirty look. [B)]

Blessings .....
    dstaley

There are obviously two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live.
    -- James Truslow Adams
    Nope, not if she gives dirty looks!!

busted_hip is offline New Member

Update.....

Well its day three for my mylan tryout and it gave up last night and come of in bed I reapplied it this morning and it seems to be sticking again.
    I did take a shower yesterday so maybe that is why it came off though the hairdryer stuck it back pretty good so dryer is good for resticks. it was only off about 20 mins probably before I noticed it was off . so that 1 strike for the mylan's in my book. my sandoz stuck bettter.

As far as strength It seems that its working ok though I like the reservoir types like sandoz so I can see how much is left. plus it just feels like it works better than mylan's.

Im trying to order the bioclusive thingies but that will take time to get. So ill try the hairdryer on the next application and showers will be every three days in between applications i guess.

Chris.

sometime I wake up grumpy,
    other times I let her sleep.

quote:Originally posted by trixie

Hi, I'm new to the site and fairly new to the patches. Right now I'm on 100 mcg and using the Mylan which, while it does seem to stick better, does not seem to work as well as as the Sandoz. I've asked my pharmacy to get the Sandoz the next time. My doctor told me to put them on my arm or back and I'm getting a little confused by the talk of thighs and chests. Does one area work better than another? I'm a small person, does it matter if they are over muscle or bone? Sorry if these are stupid questions! Thanks for the tip about using a hairdryer to put it on, it does help!
    Hey Trixie ....
    First of all welcome to the board.

Second I use my thigh by my choice and that works for me but maybe not good for others. but I have noticed that a less fatty area works better.

Rainbow post here everyone .... just 'cause I can and also 'cause I want to mess with everyone's medications!

quote:Originally posted by trixie

I'm not sure about the side effects. I'm not used to a continual pain relief system and it seems like the side effects are pretty much constant as well. Any tips on dealing with the constipation? I've tried stool softners (admitedly I don't take them as regularly as I should) and over the counter laxatives. I don't care for the way laxatives make me feel. I've also noticed a pretty much constant low grade upset stomach. The longer I'm on the patch the less my stomach is bothered but the constipation is quite annoying. I would much rather have that than the pain I was in though. These patches are amazing things! Where were they 30 years ago?
    Thanks to all on this board. I wish I had found this when I first started using the patches. You all have helped to answer some of my questions and have made me feel more comfortable using the patches. Hugs all around!
    Hey Trixie ... wecome to the group. Some pretty nice people here, so I think your going to like it. *Mostly* no disagreements, and everyone *tries* to be nice ...... we just share experiences and such. I don't have to worry about stool softeners as I'm lactose intolorant. Yep, one glass of milk and I'm off to the races. Of course that's not such a pleasant experience either. Also, at least once or twice a week I go all day without eating due to no appitite, and that cleans out my system pretty good. Anyone else with better experiences????

RONNIE, my girlfriend dosn't need any help holding me down .... she just waits until I hurt too much to take her out. She also sometimes "forgets" that I haven't eaten for the day. Sometimes by accident, but other times makes me wonder ......[}]

busted_hip I have to change patches today so I tried my hip this time. I'll let ya know how it comes out. Course, I did a little "pin prick" with the scissors so I'll also find out what it does with and open wound. Yeah ..... I'm a clutz! Course with a patch laying around for about 20 minutes RONNIE, trixie and I would've been freaking with our pets. Maybe not RONNIE unless her parrot is loose. But I have 11 cats and 2 dogs that would've jumped at the opportunity, trixie knows how that goes. Now my underwear is an extra covering so maybe that'll help alot. And I agree, I like to see how much of the fluid is left too, but the Mylans just seem to stick better for me. Trade off I guess.

Tim old buddy ...... ya get a gold star then. You've come up with *most* of our ideas in helping them stick. Your a very valuable friend to all of us. So don't let it go to your head or anything. [)]

So it's off to do what I do best after changing patches ...... sleep off the first 3 hours. That's one of the reasons why yesterday was such a bad day, and the other was building basement stairs mostly alone.

Blessings everybody for a beautiful day!
    dstaley

-- James Truslow Adams

Thanks for the tips and for listening everyone! I am the only person I know using the patches and have had no one to talk to about them aside from the doctor. Seems that not eating is a common thread. Is that from the patches or from the chronic pain?
    busted_hip, I do understand about the pets. With my cats any sort of crinkling paper is a toy and one comes running when she hears it. I'm very paranoid about them getting ahold of anything. I flush the used patches & wrap up the plastic from the new one and bury it in the trash.

I've had chronic pain for over 30 years and have been on so many medications and tried so many different treatments I can't even remember them all. The patches have done more for my pain than anything else I've ever tried. The few side effects I am getting are defintely tolerable, annoying but tolerable. I had them with the oral medications, just not quite the same way.

Thanks again for listening! Hoping you all have a great afternoon!

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

You all probably know this but I thought I would mention it anyway.Always wipe down the area with alchohol before putting your patch on.I used to do this when I was on the testosterone patch and it worked quite well.......Dave

quote:Originally posted by mpvt

You all probably know this but I thought I would mention it anyway.Always wipe down the area with alchohol before putting your patch on.I used to do this when I was on the testosterone patch and it worked quite well.......Dave
    Good point .... quite true. Also by the way, my experiment of using on my upper thigh went bad. It came off quickly. I re-stuck it on my upper chest and used the hair dryer to help it stick and I'm crossing my fingers. Guess that's not a good place for me, huh?

Blessings ....
    dstaley

-- James Truslow Adams

md2003 is offline New Member

just like to thank whoever suggested the thigh (don't have the patience to read through the war chronicles)....it works great for me and im not constantly itching as with my arm or chest. Now i don't have to worry about all the scars on my arms, fromthe adhesive.
    Thanx again
    Mike

Yup...my parrot is running loose. She spends the better part of her day on my shoulder...sleeps under my pillow( has a little litter pan on my bedside table...)
    and ONLY goes in her cage when we both leave the house. Can you say spoiled????
    I tried the thigh with good results. Thank goodness...my arms are really used up from the adhesive.
    I have to eat! Diabetic! But yeah...some times.. just the thought is sickening...only since the patch. Going to sleep...have a good nite all...Ronnie

Attention Mylan Users!

A cheap and very good alternative to bioclusive
    I went walgreens today and asked about Bioclusive.....$75 bucks
    So the Pharmacist said he uses these for his testosterone patches
    Its by nexcare. $5.99 a box of 5

Last edited by Anonymous; 01-22-2016 at 12:01 AM.

quote:Originally posted by busted_hip

Attention Mylan Users!

A cheap and very good alternative to bioclusive
    I went walgreens today and asked about Bioclusive.....$75 bucks
    So the Pharmacist said he uses these for his testosterone patches
    Its by nexcare. $5.99 a box of 5

heres a link:
    Good idea for the Mylan patches, it would give you about a 1/4 inch clearance on both sides and about an inch on each end measuring the 75 dosage ..... but they'd be too small for the Sandose or the Jenssens. And your right about the prices of the Bioclusives. Can you believe they're not even much cheaper on Ebay?? Yep, they bid on them on Ebay even. Check out "JJ BIOCLUSIVE DRESS 4"X5" 2463 Size: 50" like Jenssen sends out to users;
    going for $91.76!! Such an Internet oriented world we live in ..... I like where we're headed technology wise (thought fog starting). They're going to end our pain forever one of these days by just taking *one* pill. (thought fog ending)

Blessings ......
    dstaley

-- James Truslow Adams
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-22-2016 at 12:02 AM.

Willow is offline New Member

I'm new here and would like to say hello to everyone. Secondly, i'd like to appologize to all of you who have lost a loved one due to Duragesic patches. I too am on the generic fentanyl 75 patches. My Dr. claims that the generic has less medication than the name brands with the gel in them. He claims the generic are less addicting and they release less medication than the name brand. I've been on both but at different times. Was on the name brand for a few months, then taken off and put on higher doses of lortab pills. Months later, the pills didn't help my back pain and was prescribed the generic fent. patches. Started at the 25 for about 2 months, then to the 50 for another 2-3 months, and have now been on the 75 for about 3 months. I find they help alot with my pain, but still have to take lortab for breakthrough pain. I do also notice that the first day on a new patch, it's wonderful! I can move, work, am full of energy, but come the second day, i'm sore and feeling like the patch isn't working well at all. Then I have to up my lortabs on the second day. And if I take the patch off on the second day and up my lortabs, I start to feel better. I have to change my patches every 48 hrs. btw. And with all the recalls and deaths occuring with these patches, it is scaring me! I don't abuse these patches or wear more than 1 at a time, but it's still scarey. Will end up talking to my Dr. about trying to get off them eventually, but is there a medicine that will replace the effects of the patch so I won't go through withdrawl? Withdrawls are hell and do not want to go through them ever again!
    As for keeping the patches on.... when I was on the name brand patches, the website of the patches is where I went to get free covers. They would send me a huge box of covers to last a couple months. But as soon as I started on the generics, they would no longer send me the covers. They ask for the ID number of the bottom of the box, and if it doesn't match to their list, it's a generic and will not send the covers. So had to search locally for something to help and found "transparent covers" at the local pharmacy. All Eckards and Rite Aids sell these covers which are located in the band-aid isle. The name brand is "NexCare" and is in a white and dark blue box. They come 8 covers to a box and cost about 7.00. They help wonderfully! They stick great and do not fall off or itch. I put a patch on, hold it for about 30 seconds, the apply the cover, hold it for 30 seconds, and it sticks for 48hrs. until I replace it with a new patch/cover. Just wanted to let others know of these covers and how well they work for me. This way, you won't have to use alcohol or a blow drier to keep them on.
    Besy of luck to all of you using these patches! I'm glad to hear there are others that do get relief of everyday pain due to these patches. And again, to those who lost loved ones, and the woman that lost her father due to the patch, i'm truely sorry! And I do understand you wanting to spread the word of the possible dangers of these patches to others. But if used correctly, they should be safe. And my Dr. told me also that the elderly should not use these patches as well as young children, unless they are cancer patients and don't have much time. If the Dr. put your father on these patches for the wrong reasons, then you should do what you can to make that Dr. pay for what he/she did! If your father was not suffering in pain in anyway, and was put on fentanyl, then IMO, you have a case against said Dr. Good luck to you and your family!

Blessed Be to all!

Willow

moodstar53 is offline Junior Member

quote:Originally posted by Willow

I'm new here and would like to say hello to everyone. Secondly, i'd like to appologize to all of you who have lost a loved one due to Duragesic patches. I too am on the generic fentanyl 75 patches. My Dr. claims that the generic has less medication than the name brands with the gel in them. He claims the generic are less addicting and they release less medication than the name brand. I've been on both but at different times. Was on the name brand for a few months, then taken off and put on higher doses of lortab pills. Months later, the pills didn't help my back pain and was prescribed the generic fent. patches. Started at the 25 for about 2 months, then to the 50 for another 2-3 months, and have now been on the 75 for about 3 months. I find they help alot with my pain, but still have to take lortab for breakthrough pain. I do also notice that the first day on a new patch, it's wonderful! I can move, work, am full of energy, but come the second day, i'm sore and feeling like the patch isn't working well at all. Then I have to up my lortabs on the second day. And if I take the patch off on the second day and up my lortabs, I start to feel better. I have to change my patches every 48 hrs. btw. And with all the recalls and deaths occuring with these patches, it is scaring me! I don't abuse these patches or wear more than 1 at a time, but it's still scarey. Will end up talking to my Dr. about trying to get off them eventually, but is there a medicine that will replace the effects of the patch so I won't go through withdrawl? Withdrawls are hell and do not want to go through them ever again!
    As for keeping the patches on.... when I was on the name brand patches, the website of the patches is where I went to get free covers. They would send me a huge box of covers to last a couple months. But as soon as I started on the generics, they would no longer send me the covers. They ask for the ID number of the bottom of the box, and if it doesn't match to their list, it's a generic and will not send the covers. So had to search locally for something to help and found "transparent covers" at the local pharmacy. All Eckards and Rite Aids sell these covers which are located in the band-aid isle. The name brand is "NexCare" and is in a white and dark blue box. They come 8 covers to a box and cost about 7.00. They help wonderfully! They stick great and do not fall off or itch. I put a patch on, hold it for about 30 seconds, the apply the cover, hold it for 30 seconds, and it sticks for 48hrs. until I replace it with a new patch/cover. Just wanted to let others know of these covers and how well they work for me. This way, you won't have to use alcohol or a blow drier to keep them on.
    Besy of luck to all of you using these patches! I'm glad to hear there are others that do get relief of everyday pain due to these patches. And again, to those who lost loved ones, and the woman that lost her father due to the patch, i'm truely sorry! And I do understand you wanting to spread the word of the possible dangers of these patches to others. But if used correctly, they should be safe. And my Dr. told me also that the elderly should not use these patches as well as young children, unless they are cancer patients and don't have much time. If the Dr. put your father on these patches for the wrong reasons, then you should do what you can to make that Dr. pay for what he/she did! If your father was not suffering in pain in anyway, and was put on fentanyl, then IMO, you have a case against said Dr. Good luck to you and your family!

Blessed Be to all!

Willow
    Hello willow,

Thank you so much for your very understanding and intelligent post. I appreciate you understanding why someone who has lost someone because of the patch, just wanted to tell others to "be careful" with them. I am glad that you and others who get relief with them are able to do so without any bad consequences. I noticed you said your doctor said the elderly should not use them, unless in end-stage cancer pain, and even then, it should be with "informed consent". This is one of the big questions the DR. will have to answer. He was not in pain, and I am in the process of filing a complaint with the medical board, no suit is being filed, because lawyers just don't see enough money to file a suit on behalf of an elderly person, 96 yrs. old. I was accused of wanting revenge, and also of helping with the high costs of medical care by stating that if I could, I would have filed a med/mal suit, with plenty of justification in doing so. Probably anyone else on this board would do the same if faced with the same situation. So again, I stopped posting here because I was defending my beliefs because I owe this to my dad. I know the difference between "revenge" and "justice". But I'm only responding to you, to again say "thank you" for your understanding and kind words, and again, I hope you and others here continue to get the relief for your pain, whether from the patch or anything else.

moodstar53

(But I'm only responding to you,)
    You know...you've told us all, that you dispise us intently...that we're all liars and misfits...and implied that you are by far...superior to all of us...who couldn't possibly have anything to contribute to any conversation...unless of cause..we completely agree with you...so this begs the question...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE?????

quote:Originally posted by RONNIE LECKOW

You know...you've told us all, that you dispise us intently...that we're all liars and misfits...and implied that you are by far...superior to all of us...who couldn't possibly have anything to contribute to any conversation...unless of cause..we completely agree with you...so this begs the question...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE?????
    Ronnie,

I'm here until someone such as a system administrator or someone else sees fit to lock me out of this site. I'm not interested in starting this all over, my previous post was directed to "willow" and not you or anyone else. Are you upset and embarrassed to know that a person such as "willow" who is getting relief can also understand why I only warned others and got attacked from all of you? All my posts are there for anyone to see--why are you so bitter?? This shows where all of the problems originated from, people like you.

quote:Originally posted by moodstar53

quote:there for anyone to see--why are you so bitter?? This shows where all of the problems originated from, people like you.
    Why is he so bitter? Why is there alot of us so bitter? How about:

Posted - 07/18/2005 : 07:39:01

You're rigt, at this point I do not care for any of you after you have showed your true "colors." You're nothing bet a bunch of selfish, self-centered, whinning, cultish complainers who deserve every bit of pain you suffer.
    I don't want to get anything started again either .... but everyone understood you were here to warn us and we gave our condolences and told you to go after that hack doctor and you told us the above. I'm not getting into this again.

-- James Truslow Adams

quote:Originally posted by dstaley

quote:there for anyone to see--why are you so bitter?? This shows where all of the problems originated from, people like you.

You're rigt, at this point I do not care for any of you after you have showed your true "colors." You're nothing bet a bunch of selfish, self-centered, whinning, cultish complainers who deserve every bit of pain you suffer.
    I don't want to get anything started again either .... but everyone understood you were here to warn us and we gave our condolences and told you to go after that hack doctor and you told us the above. I'm not getting into this again.

-- James Truslow Adams
    So, dstaley, you and ronnie "butting in" on a post that I responded to only "willow" to say thank you. (Typical) If I wanted to "pull out" a nasty remark from you, as you just did with me, I can find plenty to select from. I am watching, and if someone refers to my situation, you can bet I will respond, whether it is a nice post or a "nasty" one. So why don't you just go back to sharing info addressing the problems you all have in common and bug off.

-- James Truslow Adams
    So, dstaley, you and ronnie "butting in" on a post that I responded to only "willow" to say thank you. (Typical) If I wanted to "pull out" a nasty remark from you, as you just did with me, I can find plenty to select from. I am watching, and if someone refers to my situation, you can bet I will respond, whether it is a nice post or a "nasty" one. So why don't you just go back to sharing info addressing the problems you all have in common and bug off.
    No ... I'm just telling you why he's so bitter and why a few of us are also that's all. No need to start anything back up or anything .... like you said your a dog waiting to bite back or something. You asked, and I answered. Stick around ..... you can give us your feedback and your experiences anytime you want.

dstaley

-- James Truslow Adams

quote:Originally posted by mpvt

Good point .... quite true. Also by the way, my experiment of using on my upper thigh went bad. It came off quickly. I re-stuck it on my upper chest and used the hair dryer to help it stick and I'm crossing my fingers. Guess that's not a good place for me, huh?

Blessings ....
    dstaley

-- James Truslow Adams

sorry to hear that......

Paulie42652 is offline New Member

Ronnie,

I'm here until someone such as a system administrator or someone else sees fit to lock me out of this site. I'm not interested in starting this all over, my previous post was directed to "willow" and not you or anyone else. Are you upset and embarrassed to know that a person such as "willow" who is getting relief can also understand why I only warned others and got attacked from all of you? All my posts are there for anyone to see--why are you so bitter?? This shows where all of the problems originated from, people like you.

MoodStar,

You are a spineless chickenshi#$ Ahole.....

I have been on vacation, and i come to back to you...

Go AWAY AND STAY AWAY!

quote:Originally posted by Paulie42652

Ronnie,

MoodStar,

You are a spineless chickenshi#$ Ahole.....

I have been on vacation, and i come to back to you...

Go AWAY AND STAY AWAY!
    paulie42652,

I was hoping that YOU WERE GONE FOR GOOD TOO.

Have you taken the time to read all the previous posts? I guess not, you probably would have been disappointed if I WASN'T HERE. You came back looking for me, didn't you?

Didn't think you could go on vacation with all the "chronic pain" you suffer from??? You are NOTHING BUT A STUPID, LYING F**K. Let's see you MAKE ME GO AWAY!! Take the advice of your friends here and address the chronic pain issues that do you some good.

(Didn't think you could go on vacation with all the "chronic pain" you suffer from??? You are NOTHING BUT A STUPID, LYING F**K. Let's see you MAKE ME GO AWAY!! Take the advice of your friends here and address the chronic pain issues that do you some good.)

Dear Friends...Since this list doesn't seem to have an adminishtrator, I've started a group a yahoo. Duragesic Patchers. Please come join me...no rabid dogs allowed!
    Duragesicpatchers-subscribe@ yahoogroups.com
    Ronnie

(Didn't think you could go on vacation with all the "chronic pain" you suffer from??? You are NOTHING BUT A STUPID, LYING F**K. Let's see you MAKE ME GO AWAY!! Take the advice of your friends here and address the chronic pain issues that do you some good.)

Dear Friends...Since this list doesn't seem to have an adminishtrator, I've started a group a yahoo. Duragesic Patchers. Please come join me...no rabid dogs allowed!
    Duragesicpatchers-subscribe@ yahoogroups.com
    Ronnie
    NO NEED TO START A NEW BOARD.

All you folks have to do is STOP ADDRESSING ME WITH THE NASTY POSTS, AND I AM OUT OF HERE. I HAD STOPPED POSTING UNTIL SOMEONE ADDRESSED ME. STAY HERE, I'M GONE, BUT JUST STOP RE-KINDLING ALL THE OLD ISSUES WITH ME.

(STAY HERE, I'M GONE, BUT JUST STOP RE-KINDLING ALL THE OLD ISSUES WITH ME.)

I'm not too keen on being spied on either. Who the hell elected you our watch dog?

Hello can we talk about patches again.

My mylan's quit working after 2 days even with the tegaderm coverings on them.
    They feel like they have quit giving a dase and upon inspection they have released from the skin all that holds them is the bioclusive/tegaderm covers. I cleaned the area with alchohol like always but they still only stick 2 days. and the pacthes that come off are covered with dead skin so I think its my body making them not work. the tegaderm covers dont come loose they were stuck to the same area and cleaned with the same alchohol so what gives here?

I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR ALL!!!
    My insurance company has given in! My doctor...blesss his heart called them and said,
    " Since the generic patch ,which you insist my patient use, does not work as well or as long...if you insist on her using the generic..I am forced to perscrib 15 100mg patches a month...instead of 10 75mg. patches per month. That will cost you aprox. $90 more..each month...then the name brand. Now...which script should I write?"
    They caved!!!! They gave in on the spot! Try it.It should work for any insuranc e company...they always want the cheapest way out. Just have your docs give them a call.
    Ronnie

quote:Originally posted by busted_hip

They feel like they have quit giving a dase and upon inspection they have released from the skin all that holds them is the bioclusive/tegaderm covers. I cleaned the area with alchohol like always but they still only stick 2 days. and the pacthes that come off are covered with dead skin so I think its my body making them not work. the tegaderm covers dont come loose they were stuck to the same area and cleaned with the same alchohol so what gives here?

busted_hip
    Do you exfoliate on a regular basis? Just a thought.
    trixie

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast