New Drug to lower Triglycerides and inflamation VASCEPA
    zmanindc is offline New Member

Default New Drug to lower Triglycerides and inflamation VASCEPA

I actually use this drug at 2g and previously tried Plusepa and Krill oil to lower my triglycerides and ease the muscle pain I have by taking atorvastatin. I also tried OTC Niacin at 750mg and COQ-10 and all I was able to gain was a case of reflux. I stopped taking all the supplements and the reflux went away but not the dull ache from the statin. Then I heard about this new prescription drug VASCEPA. After educating my cardiologist he gave me a prescription and I started this drug in June. Within 3 weeks I was virtually ache free and could lift weights and I am now working out 3 days and sometimes 5 days per week. Pain free and my entire cholesterol profile is down on average 9% since my last test and even down compared to a year's worth of tests. My Cardiologist let me know that if my test results remain the same on my next visit he will lower my statin dose to the lowest level. It has taken over 2 years to get there and adding Vascepa did the trick. Some even use this drug at 4grams to treat arthritis.

adalinaabella is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zmanindc View Post
    I actually use this drug at 2g and previously tried Plusepa and Krill oil to lower my triglycerides and ease the muscle pain I have by taking atorvastatin. I also tried OTC Niacin at 750mg and COQ-10 and all I was able to gain was a case of reflux. I stopped taking all the supplements and the reflux went away but not the dull ache from the statin. Then I heard about this new prescription drug VASCEPA. After educating my cardiologist he gave me a prescription and I started this drug in June. Within 3 weeks I was virtually ache free and could lift weights and I am now working out 3 days and sometimes 5 days per week. Pain free and my entire cholesterol profile is down on average 9% since my last test and even down compared to a year's worth of tests. My Cardiologist let me know that if my test results remain the same on my next visit he will lower my statin dose to the lowest level. It has taken over 2 years to get there and adding Vascepa did the trick. Some even use this drug at 4grams to treat arthritis.

Never make a fun with drugs!

You should go to your consultant and tell them all the happening after increasing the dose of the medicine which he had recommended. They will assist you what to do and why there is not any effect occurs on you after increasing the dose of the drugs.

Thanks!
    multifarmas