New Info.
    CDenton is offline New Member

Default New Info.

HI. i received an email about the warnings on such SSRI as remeron,welbutrin and lexapro. the concern is tha they can cause sudden impluses to commit suicide. now knowing this my mother commited suicide on april 12, 2000. she was on these medications and was suddenly taken off of them. a few days later she died. anyone know of any current lawsuits or someone i can contact to find out what we can do about her situation. and maybe bring some long needed healing to this family?

gandalf2x2 is offline New Member

I am very sorry for your loss. The first info re: those drugs causing suicidal tendencies was on the news last week; however, their concern was how these drugs affect children. Check in your state for the best medical malpractice law firms. It doesn't cost anything but time and lots of effort to locate a willing firm. You are not the only family this has happened to I'm sure. I suggest contacting Dr. Phil and Montel Shows.

Cheryle G

yeah i saw that also... i am not to concerned with putting our situation on TV.. but maybe they could help...i apprieciate your help... and yeah, this is why i am so upset.. i am not the only on who went through this. many families are hurting just like i am... and it has to stop. thanks again.

congrants, i have founf lawyer to take her case finally after all these years, again thank u for all of ur support.

CDenton RN-IV