new weight loss drug
    hosanna893 is offline New Member

Default new weight loss drug

I saw a tv ad for a new weight loss pill yesterday promoting moderation, diet and exercise along with the medication. I think the name was Suvlimil, but can't seem to find it in any drug list. Has anyone heard of it? I possibly have the spelling or name slightly off.

vblatt is offline New Member

I saw the ad too, and I'm out here looking for it. However, I recall it be named Suveril or something like that. I am also interested if anybody know the real name.

marianna is offline Junior Member

The pill you are looking for is possibly Suvaril. Don't know much about it, but I have seen it on the internet. They have a website at suvaril.com. It is always good to have a hunt around on google too to see what others have to say - I couldn't help noticing that the advertised "free sample" actually costs $4.95 for shipping.

EWPL is offline New Member

While it's packaged with an image of a weight loss drug, in it's elaborate blister pack and pharmaceutical feel to it. It's simply the product MANY manufacturers are moving to with the recent ban on ephedra. The main ingredient is green tea. Now if green tea ends up bringing supplement companies billions and billions of revenue it will end up getting banned as well.

People will end up paying more for the packaging and the marketing than they will the actual ingredient and effectiveness.

Also many are now turning to cortisol inhibitors as weight loss rememdies. Nothing on the market was as effective as Ephedra. And probably won't be for sometime. Green tea isn't far behind, but to pay a premium for marketing is uneeded.

Karchiveur is offline Junior Member

Meds arn't a good way to go anyways.. non really work inless your payin' $100+... do it the proper way! go outside!

my .02 []

JuNkIe-WiNo-CrEeP

manx651 is offline New Member

There is no drug on the market legal or illegal that really works for any length of time to lose weight. Save your money. If there was such a drug there would be long lines to get it.