Percodan & Oxycodone question
    chetsky is offline New Member

Default Percodan & Oxycodone question

How fast is Percodan &/or Oxycodone in relieving pain? When should one start exercising after taking Percodan & Oxycodone(after 15 mins or 1 hr)? Thanks!

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

I would wait about 1 hour.Your doing the smart thing,I had a pain doctor tell me once"don't take the pain meds after you garden take them before so you can one up the pain your going to start.More people with chronic pain need to this.....Dave

Always consult a MD before using any advise

chetsky is offline New Member

Dave,

thanks for the info, just wanna make sure the peak effect of the drug. Thanks again!

janice2005 is offline New Member

Question for anyone please, regarding percodan and Oxycodone, I started taking them under a year ago, I only take one of th 12hr release once a day and sometimes one of the percodan once a day, I don't feel that I have a problem with it, but after watching a recent Montel Williams show on this matter, I decided to get off them to make sure I'm not addicted, and I think I am. at 40yrs old I have no energy, aches and pains, and these drugs help me immensely, but for the past 2 days, I have been sick, llifeless, completely under the weather, any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.

MommaAnn is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by janice2005

Question for anyone please, regarding percodan and Oxycodone, I started taking them under a year ago, I only take one of th 12hr release once a day and sometimes one of the percodan once a day, I don't feel that I have a problem with it, but after watching a recent Montel Williams show on this matter, I decided to get off them to make sure I'm not addicted, and I think I am. at 40yrs old I have no energy, aches and pains, and these drugs help me immensely, but for the past 2 days, I have been sick, llifeless, completely under the weather, any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.

pgarne8 is offline Member

The methadone your on should help you there talk to your doctor about this. That is why i take methadone. Pam

MrsDemonSlayer is offline New Member

I have a few questions about oxycontin. How long has it been on the market? We have heard that it should NOT be taken with grapefruit juice or after just having eaten a grapefruit. Is this true?
    Thanks

The Hunter is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by janice2005

Loyal Au Mort
    (Faithful unto death)