Please respond just dont read
    baileybo is offline New Member

Default Please respond just dont read

Ive had 50 vicodin and a morphine patch in the past week.I have a drug test in 3 weeks if i stay sober and drink water and workout will I pass is?Is there anything else I can do besides cranberry juice jog tea >Please Help..

kyhomegirl is offline Member

I dont know anything about the patch but usually pills take 3 days to get out of your system. With having taken 50 though it might take longer, but by 3 weeks you should be clean.

dstaley is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by baileybo

Ive had 50 vicodin and a morphine patch in the past week.I have a drug test in 3 weeks if i stay sober and drink water and workout will I pass is?Is there anything else I can do besides cranberry juice jog tea >Please Help..
    Hmmm, I don't know. That sure is alot of drugs!! I think that who ever told you to take that much medication in such a short period of time probably set you up to be labled as a drug abuser when you take your drug test. I think it may take as long as 4 weeks or more to get that much left over medication out of your system. It was really a bad idea.

Once, for a job, I had to take a drug test after hurting my back and taking a few Valiums. The employer had me bring in a prescription bottle from a family member showing that they got them legally and gave them to me due to hurting my back.

Blessings, and good luck .....
    dstaley

-----------------------------
    There are obviously two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live.
    -- James Truslow Adams

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

If you don't take anymore then you will be fine for your test in 3 weeks.Opiates usually stay in the urines for up to 10 days max.Benzo's eg: valium,klonopin.. are stubburn and stay around for weeks sometimes longer.....Dave

dstaley is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by mpvt

If you don't take anymore then you will be fine for your test in 3 weeks.Opiates usually stay in the urines for up to 10 days max.Benzo's eg: valium,klonopin.. are stubburn and stay around for weeks sometimes longer.....Dave
    Great info Dave, thank you. That explaines why the Valiums showed up in my test. I'm on Valium, Duragesic, Zanaflex and Neurontin. I think I'd be pretty much screwed! But I'm glad you shared that.

Blessings .....
    dstaley

There are obviously two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live.
    -- James Truslow Adams