Results 1 to 8 of 8
question about percocet-new to group
  1. #1
    PTL
    PTL is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3

    Default question about percocet-new to group

    I have been on percocet for about a year. I have been taking anywhere from 1-3 percocets as need for chronic pain from many autoimmune diseases--including trigeminal neuralgia and neuropathy along with lupus.
    I was wondering how to taper off of this medication. Can anyone give me some advice. Thank you, PTL

  2. #2
    EnoughPercs is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    , , USA.
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Taper off? You're not taking enough to worry.
    Suboxin, etc. can aleviate the withdrawl.

    A lot of it will be mental.
    Contact your dotor.

  3. #3
    EnoughPercs is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    , , USA.
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnoughPercs View Post
    Taper off? You're not taking enough to worry.
    Suboxin, etc. can aleviate the withdrawl.

    A lot of it will be mental.
    Contact your dotor.
    I picked my clean date; I'm going to be in bed for 2 1/2 weeks then I better be back to myself (no sub. im going cold turkey from 9-10 10/325 per day)

  4. #4
    sydbean is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Hey EnoughPercs ~ I am not sure if you noticed but the post you are responding to is from 2004 !!! A few years ago!!!
    Just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't be waiting for a reply!!

  5. #5
    EnoughPercs is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    , , USA.
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Yes, I realized, Sid. I replied to the wrong thread; then found the right one.

  6. #6
    Brayan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1

    Default What is that medication

    Quote Originally Posted by EnoughPercs View Post
    I picked my clean date; I'm going to be in bed for 2 1/2 weeks then I better be back to myself (no sub. im going cold turkey from 9-10 10/325 per day)
    10/325 is hydro and were do you get this medication.

  7. #7
    EnoughPercs is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    , , USA.
    Posts
    42

    Default 10/325

    Quote Originally Posted by Brayan View Post
    10/325 is hydro and were do you get this medication.
    Not necessarily, Brayan.

    10/325 can be hydrocodone, but can also be Endocet (Oxycodone Hydrochloride 10 mg / Tylenol 325 mg).

    Endocet is a generic for Percocet.

    And to answer the second part of your question, I got them from my doctor.

  8. #8
    Indy8820 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    1

    Default hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by EnoughPercs View Post
    I picked my clean date; I'm going to be in bed for 2 1/2 weeks then I better be back to myself (no sub. im going cold turkey from 9-10 10/325 per day)
    Quote Originally Posted by EnoughPercs View Post
    Not necessarily, Brayan.
    10/325 can be hydrocodone, but can also be Endocet (Oxycodone Hydrochloride 10 mg / Tylenol 325 mg).
    Endocet is a generic for Percocet.
    And to answer the second part of your question, I got them from my doctor.
    EnoughPercs, I didn't really believe your doctor would prescribe 300 Percocets in one month... Then I went on to the next thread and saw your post below. I would be freaked out too!

    Quote Originally Posted by EnoughPercs View Post
    Junior Member
    Join Date: Feb 2007
    Location: , , USA.
    Posts: 30
    This really freiks me out.
    I've been taking Percocets (sometimes prescribed, sometimes not) for a few years. I'm in the process of getting off.

    What are symptoms or tests you can take to accurately test your liver's health & see any possible damage?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-26-2007 at 01:08 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22