requip
    sjcardwell is offline New Member

Default requip

has anyone had a problem with developing a rash from sun exposure while taking either requip and/or topamax? this is my first summer taking either and now i take both, and i'm trying to rule out reasons for the rash. it could be the sunscreen but i doubt it. any ideas?

buttercup1016 is offline New Member

I take topamax, no Rash

has anyone had a problem with developing a rash from sun exposure while taking either requip and/or topamax? this is my first summer taking either and now i take both, and i'm trying to rule out reasons for the rash. it could be the sunscreen but i doubt it. any ideas?
    [/quote]

BUTTERCUP

Lorry66 is offline New Member

Angry Rash / swelling with topamax

i started taking topamax 5 years ago ,everything was going well with my migraines however last year I took a 8 day vacation to Aruba ,on the 4 day I started to get swelling of my eyes and a bad rash in my face.my flight back to NYC was horrible. I immediately went to an allergist who tested me for everything from the fish I ate to the sunscreen I wore . He couldn't find anything wrong. I recently went to the Bahamas in 2011 ,and I diagnosed myself .after 4 days of sun exposure the same thing happen to me all over again swelling to the eyes and a bad rash to my face. So for you individuals out there on this medication please stay out the sun because this is a serious side effect the doctors do not tell you about.