Suboxones and At Home Drug Tests.
    appledumplin is offline New Member

Question Suboxones and At Home Drug Tests.

Hello.. I'm having a little bit of an issue and was wondering if anyone with Positive Knowledge could help me out. I've been addicted to pain pills for YEARS.. I have been taking suboxone 8mg 3x a day. I am prescribed them. My question is that.. My friends and family are always making comments about me and taking and don't believe me.. So, I want to go to CVS and purchase an at home drug test and literally have somone watch me do my business so they know I am not lying.. But does suboxone show up on an at home drug test? I was looking online at the "FIRST CHECK" for 30$ and read all about it.. I'm nervous that I will look like an idiot and it will come back negative. They do not know I take suboxone. I don't want everyone judging me. I do not take anything else.. and also want to prove to them.. And IF it does in fact come back negative.. does it say what for? I've never taken a drug test before.. This is what the first check info says...

"Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Methamphetamines, Ectasy, Amphetamines, Phencyclidine (PCP). Results in minutes. Private. Proactive. Prevention. FDA cleared. 99.9% Accuracy. As accurate as screening tests used by doctors & hospitals. Fast. Accurate. Simple. When the Need to Know is Now: The First Check 7 Drug Test Kit, provides preliminary information in just 5 minutes about the possible use of 7 of the most common drugs of abuse; Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, methamphetamines, Ectasy, Amphetamines, and PCP. Each day, 15,000 kids will try drugs for the first time. Do you have the tools to ensure yours is never one of them? Private: A home drug test can enhance communication and conversation in your own home and can ensure you and your family complete confidentiality. Proactive: Today's proactive parents are utilizing every tool available to take control in the fight against drugs, including purchasing a home drug test. Just owning a kit is a deterrent. Prevention: Peer pressure and curiosity are strong influences in a teen's life. Give your teen the extra support he or she needs to say no. Accuracy: Laboratory studies for accuracy confirm that the First Check 7 Drug Test kit had 100% agreement when testing true negative samples. True negative samples are samples that previously tested negative by gas chromotography/mass spectrometry (GC/MC), the gold standard in laboratory testing. In those same studies, clinical positive samples tested with First Check and GC/MS showed 100% Agreement when the test was performed as directed. Clinical positive samples are those that previously tested at levels 50% or greater above the established cut-off levels. Samples at or near the cut-off level provided the greatest margin for error. First Check is the first step in the process to detect drugs of abuse in urine. We recommend all positive screening results be sent to the laboratory for confirmation. See package insert for cut-off levels. This Kit Contains: Confidential Confirmary Test included in purchase price. 1 First Check 7 Drug Test lid with integrated results window, Specimen cup, Conformation identification label, Transportation bag, Pre-addressed mailing box. Detect the possible use of 7 of the most common drugs of abuse. The first step in the process to detect drugs of abuse in urine."
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-19-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite

That is just a standard panel test. Suboxone won't show up on it.

Question are you sure?

are you sure? Because I was trying to do research and was reading things about people with similar issues.. and someone was saying that They had to take at home drug test all the time for their parol officer, and that they swore to god they had been clean for a year and a half and that it tested positive under opiates.. Then other people were posting things saying that it can come up that way under a drug test.. I just don't want to look like a fool and have it come up as an opiate.

Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite

Quote Originally Posted by appledumplin View Post
    are you sure? Because I was trying to do research and was reading things about people with similar issues.. and someone was saying that They had to take at home drug test all the time for their parol officer, and that they swore to god they had been clean for a year and a half and that it tested positive under opiates.. Then other people were posting things saying that it can come up that way under a drug test.. I just don't want to look like a fool and have it come up as an opiate.

If you know the answer then why are you asking? If they don't test for suboxone it won't show positive plain and simple. IF a standard panel test is used it won't show positive as an opiate.

Exclamation

i don't know.. that IS WHY i am asking. I read other peoples blogs and was wondering why that would happen if it was a at home test. I just wanted to be sure. That's all. Thank you for your advice.