Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Like Tree17Likes
Want off Suboxone
    Dropzone is offline Banned

I never had a drug of chose as you mentioned . I broke my back ,legs ,heel,ankle ,and lost a eye! So they chose the medicine ,or drug as you call it for me. That med/ drug was called ,or is called FENTYNAL

Your one of the few I've ever heard of doing the taper every four days ? Naaaa not me ,nor most I've read about ! Every two weeks ,or maybe a week more ,if I feel the need . I'm at .66 now , with no other meds prescribed by say. My GP . Who after seeing the past Monday ,said stay where I'm at until he can set up a meeting with his associates to help make up a plan. He ,meaning my GP. His office just got the Suboxone licsencing ,so he feels I don't need to even go back to the rude Ass one ( addiction doctor) that originally prescribed me Suboxone in the first place ,over six years ago. Plus I don't have to pay a dime for my GP's office ,unlike the other $150 bucks a crack . So ,that's my story as of this day 2/28/15 so I'm hoping before I drop 25% ,say next week? I'll gave some sleeping help ,to RLS help . That's about it I guess. Personally , I don't know how anyone can go a day without ? I feel it ,sneezing ,my legs ,even within that 24 hour period . Now ,yes at one time . Yes I could go the every two days take a half of the original pill they first started out with. But that was years ago,now pushing past six years on. Naaa, I feel it way faster. Actually wish I would have jumped way back then. But trusted that doctor that prescribed Suboxon ,without questioning him. Big mistake that was. Dam it,probably would have been much easier back then. Hell ,just the thoughts of jumping off pretty soon. If I stick to the ,every two weeks ,drop 25%, then I'm pretty close . So that's about it for today, been sneezing all nite ,bloody nose actually today. So ,I'm thinking ,I hope my GP helps out ,or comes up with that plan soon. Would like to be off couple months ,math wise right .

Thumbs down Wanting off Suboxone

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-28-2015 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Miss spelling

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324