Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 693
Like Tree17Likes
Want off Suboxone
  1. #91
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,677

    Default

    You need to taper down more immediately on the subs and reduce your benzo consumption. You're playing with fire taking those doses together. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  2. #92
    fuzzman24 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    52

    Default coming off when ready

    I just wanted to share my story a bit and say first off I am not looking for a way off or anything I just have been reading a few posts on here, some very good some not so good or smart.

    I have been on sub for just over a year now, and I know it is intended for short term use. I was in an outpatient program and was being weaned toward the end of the 2 month program. I had a very very bad year last year (lost my father and my 15 year old collie within a month of each other). I have been in severe depression for a long time, only I chose to self medicate myself with alcohol and painkillers for 15 years. I finally wanted off of everything after getting to the point where 15 10 mg percs were not enough in a days time not to mention added to at least a 6 pack.

    I am now still seeing the same dr I saw through the program only she is with a different agency now. because of what I went through, she decided that it might be best that I stay on atleast a small dose of sub for awhile until I got my depression under control without masking it with drugs and alcohol.

    I now take 5 mg a day, down from 6 a couple months ago just on my own to see if a small taper would be ok and I was fine. I have just started taking wellbutrin for depression, I was on lexapro before which didnt help near enough all it did was keep me from being unstable. She thinks that wellbutrin is the right drug for my situation and I trust her judgment completely.

    She feels that wellbutrin is the proper medication I need for my level of depression and that if it truly does what she thinks it can do for me, I will then begin a taper program with her. we just agreed that until I got my head where it needed to be I could risk major relapse by going off sub.

    I just wanted to share my story because I see alot of posts where people say that it shouldnt be taken for any kind of long term period. and some people have said that it is harder than painkillers to come off of. any of that may or may not be true but I just believe that if taken properly, not abused in any way and under strict supervision from a dr. specialized in drug and alcohol detox and treatment can be taken long term and some on this site have been on longer than me actually.

    Mark W.

  3. #93
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,677

    Default

    Mark .... as a general rule we have to give the best suggestions for the masses. We have to assume we are talking to lots of people rather than one person in most instances the way questions are typically asked.

    IF a question is asked with plenty of specific information pertinent to that individual patient we can advise accordingly. But without knowing an individual patient's medical history that is the only way to do this.

    There are, however, almost always exceptions to just about every rule, especially where medications are concerned. I wish you the best of luck. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  4. #94
    fuzzman24 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Oh I meant nothing negative about that post at all and if it came off that way I apologize, just wanted to add my story so that anyone that read something that interested them or wanted to know about I may be able to answer. im no Dr and am not trying to be in any way, just like to help anyone new to sub or detox of painkillers, I do have a year of sobriety on sub and felt I may be able to help someone

    again sorry if it came off the wrong way.

  5. #95
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,677

    Default

    Mark .... no problem. Glad to have you posting with us. Sorry too if I took your post the wrong way. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  6. #96
    ddosher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164

    Smile Suboxone Detox

    I need help in terms of where I may be in my detoxing from Suboxone. I have been on it for about 5 months. I started at 16mg a day. As it built up in my system it made me so tired that I cut down to 12mg a day. About 4 weeks ago I lost my insurance so I began taking just 8mg a day...4mg twice a day. I cannot afford the Dr. and the medicine. The doc wants 100.00 per visit for a 1-week subscription. That costs 82.00. So....I took my last 4mg. on Monday morning. I am self employed in retail and I am managing but I do not feel well. It takes everything I have just to put a comb through my hair. But I am putting one foot in front of the other and I DO NOT want to return to it. Does anybody have the experience to know when I will feel like I want to get out of bed again and not like I have the flu?

  7. #97
    xxhelzxx is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    hoome
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Well Robert, after reading alot of your posts Ide have to say you really know your shizz and are a great asset to this place. keep up the awesome work.

  8. #98
    ddosher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default Now I know

    Quote Originally Posted by ddosher View Post
    I need help in terms of where I may be in my detoxing from Suboxone. I have been on it for about 5 months. I started at 16mg a day. As it built up in my system it made me so tired that I cut down to 12mg a day. About 4 weeks ago I lost my insurance so I began taking just 8mg a day...4mg twice a day. I cannot afford the Dr. and the medicine. The doc wants 100.00 per visit for a 1-week subscription. That costs 82.00. So....I took my last 4mg. on Monday morning. I am self employed in retail and I am managing but I do not feel well. It takes everything I have just to put a comb through my hair. But I am putting one foot in front of the other and I DO NOT want to return to it. Does anybody have the experience to know when I will feel like I want to get out of bed again and not like I have the flu?
    I am on my 10th day without Suboxone. I did see my Dr. because day 7 & 8 & 9 were BRUTAL with anxiety, restless leg syndrome and inability to sleep. Thought I was gonna die. Stinking thinkin too. He prescribed Tegretol (120mg). I do believe I am on the downward slope. From what I can understand from reading about the Tegretol it is relieving the receptors (nerve endings) in my brain that are missing the other drugs (Hydro and Suboxone). I believe there will be light soon. I would not say I am completely out of the woods, but i do feel a lot better now.

  9. #99
    ForHim is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Can someone who has been taking suboxone for 4 weeks just stop completly. My someone has been taking 1/2 three times a day and ran out today and says he will not take any more cause we cant afford it. Is this going to work. Oh his dr said he wanted him taking for atleast 1 year becasue of his length of addiction to opiates and the reason for his opiate addiction

  10. #100
    musicman48 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Usually on the road or in the studio.
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForHim View Post
    Can someone who has been taking suboxone for 4 weeks just stop completly. My someone has been taking 1/2 three times a day and ran out today and says he will not take any more cause we cant afford it. Is this going to work. Oh his dr said he wanted him taking for atleast 1 year becasue of his length of addiction to opiates and the reason for his opiate addiction
    Absolutely no way should anyone stop sudddenly after 1 month at 12 mgs a day.12mg is equal to 3 ....1/2 pills. Orange suboxone tablets are 8 mgs each.! This person should taper off suboxone.Tapering is the only way to conclude suboxone therapy "after a month " without problems due to withdrawal from the suboxone.. Please read Robert's informitive post on dosing suggestions.These are proven methods of tapering as comfortably as possible off of suboxone.....Good luck MM

    https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...apy-50887.html

  11. #101
    ddosher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default Day 11

    Quote Originally Posted by ddosher View Post
    I am on my 10th day without Suboxone. I did see my Dr. because day 7 & 8 & 9 were BRUTAL with anxiety, restless leg syndrome and inability to sleep. Thought I was gonna die. Stinking thinkin too. He prescribed Tegretol (120mg). I do believe I am on the downward slope. From what I can understand from reading about the Tegretol it is relieving the receptors (nerve endings) in my brain that are missing the other drugs (Hydro and Suboxone). I believe there will be light soon. I would not say I am completely out of the woods, but i do feel a lot better now.

    Well I am at day 11 and I still am not myself at all. If I slept for an hour it was a lot. It's tough when you can't sleep. The good news is no matter how bad I do feel I am pressing forward in hopes this anxiety and laziness all at the same time will leave me soon. I got up this morning and attended a meeting and then I went to work and got a considerable amount done. So even with my stinkin thinkin I am not going to let it stop me. I pray I will be all right soon enough.

  12. #102
    ForHim is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I read the web post you sent. So if he has not taken Sub for 2 days it will be ok to start where he left off. ( 4mg 3 times a day ). If so you suggest tampering every 4 days to 25percent. is that each dose that day or the total of 12 mgs for the day. Also should he be taken 3 times a day or is it best 2 or 1 time a day. Thank you for your help

  13. #103
    ddosher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddosher View Post
    Well I am at day 11 and I still am not myself at all. If I slept for an hour it was a lot. It's tough when you can't sleep. The good news is no matter how bad I do feel I am pressing forward in hopes this anxiety and laziness all at the same time will leave me soon. I got up this morning and attended a meeting and then I went to work and got a considerable amount done. So even with my stinkin thinkin I am not going to let it stop me. I pray I will be all right soon enough.
    Day 12 and I wonder if this will ever end. Just a total basket case unable to function at almost any level. I'm lucky I could take a shower and get dressed today. I have to move by the end of the month so I did get some packing done...don't know where I'm going or anything but I have to get out. I was listeing to Joey Reynolds last night and he is in recovery and he made a comment about knowing who you are when you can stand steadfast and take the tsunami winds. I feel like I'm just about in that situation and I will make it. One foot in front of the other one day at a time.

  14. #104
    lcon926 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default Hang in there!!

    ddosher,
    I have a 22 yr old son who started suboxone last week, very much against my wishes, but I couldn't stand to see him suffer. So I relented an took him to the Dr. I'm very interested in following your story and to see how you make out with your coming off the subs. I haven't read or heard of anyone yet that has done it successfully, and I really need to hear from anyone who has done so. I really feel hopeless at this point. My son also started to take lexapro along with the subs, so I'm hoping that when he finally does come off that those will help with the depression. We hope that he will only be on it for approximately 3 mths or so. Our Dr. is trying to tell us that it might be 1-5 yrs or life. Honestly if I hadn't already paid him $400 I'd go somewgere else because I feel that he just wants our money.
    Best of luck and please keep posting on your progress!1

  15. #105
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcon926 View Post
    ddosher,
    I have a 22 yr old son who started suboxone last week, very much against my wishes, but I couldn't stand to see him suffer. So I relented an took him to the Dr. I'm very interested in following your story and to see how you make out with your coming off the subs. I haven't read or heard of anyone yet that has done it successfully, and I really need to hear from anyone who has done so. I really feel hopeless at this point. My son also started to take lexapro along with the subs, so I'm hoping that when he finally does come off that those will help with the depression. We hope that he will only be on it for approximately 3 mths or so. Our Dr. is trying to tell us that it might be 1-5 yrs or life. Honestly if I hadn't already paid him $400 I'd go somewgere else because I feel that he just wants our money.
    Best of luck and please keep posting on your progress!1
    Hi lcon
    there are alto of stories of people getting on and off with great success on this site If you need help...start a new thread so we can help with the dosing of your son no way he should be on that for 1 to 5 years...
    Talk to you later, Melinda

  16. #106
    musicman48 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Usually on the road or in the studio.
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForHim View Post
    I read the web post you sent. So if he has not taken Sub for 2 days it will be ok to start where he left off. ( 4mg 3 times a day ). If so you suggest tampering every 4 days to 25percent. is that each dose that day or the total of 12 mgs for the day. Also should he be taken 3 times a day or is it best 2 or 1 time a day. Thank you for your help
    You should dose 2 times a day.Sorry I missed your post.It is ok to pick up where they left off 12mg total for the day split in to 2x6mg doses for 4 days...Next taper will be 4mg 2 x a day for 4 days.. Then 3mg 2 x a day etc.The first taper from 12 to 8 mg a day is a little more than 25 percent but should not be a big deal.Good luck.MM
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-22-2009 at 09:59 AM.

  17. #107
    ddosher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default I can only imagine

    Quote Originally Posted by lcon926 View Post
    ddosher,
    I have a 22 yr old son who started suboxone last week, very much against my wishes, but I couldn't stand to see him suffer. So I relented an took him to the Dr. I'm very interested in following your story and to see how you make out with your coming off the subs. I haven't read or heard of anyone yet that has done it successfully, and I really need to hear from anyone who has done so. I really feel hopeless at this point. My son also started to take lexapro along with the subs, so I'm hoping that when he finally does come off that those will help with the depression. We hope that he will only be on it for approximately 3 mths or so. Our Dr. is trying to tell us that it might be 1-5 yrs or life. Honestly if I hadn't already paid him $400 I'd go somewgere else because I feel that he just wants our money.
    Best of luck and please keep posting on your progress!1
    Thanks for writing. I did not have access yesterday to update, but it wasn't pretty anyway. I can only tell you that I still am not feeling very well but I do know that it does seem to get just a miniscule better each day and I AM NOT going back. This CAN be done but it is not easy. I can only imagine what you are going through watching your son. I have loved ones as well that are watching me suffer and this is the worse thing for me. I don't want to hurt ANYBODY. I always wind up hurting myself the most but that is no excuse. I am going to function today at the level that I am able to. It might not be exactly what I would like to do today but I am semi practicing self love because I know without it I will be forced to go back. I know I can do this...I am not young like your son and I am female. But, I can be strong. I got that from my mom and I intend to hold on to her for dear life through this whole thing...I am praying to her constantly. She will guide.

  18. #108
    ddosher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default Day 14

    Quote Originally Posted by ddosher View Post
    Day 12 and I wonder if this will ever end. Just a total basket case unable to function at almost any level. I'm lucky I could take a shower and get dressed today. I have to move by the end of the month so I did get some packing done...don't know where I'm going or anything but I have to get out. I was listeing to Joey Reynolds last night and he is in recovery and he made a comment about knowing who you are when you can stand steadfast and take the tsunami winds. I feel like I'm just about in that situation and I will make it. One foot in front of the other one day at a time.
    I had no access to post yesterday but not much has changed. I am suffering and I am hanging on. The other side looks reachable at this moment, but thats all I've got is one moment at a time. My moods do change and I am going to have to call the DR. and let him know that I do not think the tegretol is helping with taking the edge off the anxiety I am experienceing OR with sleep. My world is crashing down financially...I am losing my home this week and possibly my business. These are the consequences of using but even knowing that doesn't make me any less afraid. My significant other is beside himself with worry and I know this is all my fault. Everythngs sucks right now. I am going to make a phone call and get to a meeting. That will help. Besides that I will do what I can do today and pray that it is enough to keep me alive so that I can make my amends and live the life I always aspired to.

  19. #109
    shelley2977 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21

    Default Suboxone doctor won't help me get off it !!

    Hello, i was put on suboxone 2 years ago for a norco addiction from breast cancer and chemo. i have asked my detox doc (who only takes cash) to help me get off about 6 or 7 times. he has said that i should just stay on the drug. i am sleepy and combining it with my heart failure drugs keeps me in a fog. the doc says it is the heart drugs making me sleepy NOT the suboxone. how in the world could a MD actually suggest i stay on this drug along with heart medications? it seems so dishonest and against all that doctors should stand for. i sleep until 11 or 12 noon every day. i am down to 1 mg daily. if i go lower i feel hopeless, exhausted, sweaty and just horrible.
    sorry to go on for so long. i can't seem to find a doctor to help me get off this stuff.
    is there anyone who got off it and is happy?

  20. #110
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shelley2977 View Post
    Hello, i was put on suboxone 2 years ago for a norco addiction from breast cancer and chemo. i have asked my detox doc (who only takes cash) to help me get off about 6 or 7 times. he has said that i should just stay on the drug. i am sleepy and combining it with my heart failure drugs keeps me in a fog. the doc says it is the heart drugs making me sleepy NOT the suboxone. how in the world could a MD actually suggest i stay on this drug along with heart medications? it seems so dishonest and against all that doctors should stand for. i sleep until 11 or 12 noon every day. i am down to 1 mg daily. if i go lower i feel hopeless, exhausted, sweaty and just horrible.
    sorry to go on for so long. i can't seem to find a doctor to help me get off this stuff.
    is there anyone who got off it and is happy?
    Hi shelley
    We have a lot of people around here that have gotten off and are happy.
    we can help you get off of those pills if you want...well Robert or Musicman can help you.

    Talk to you later, Melinda

  21. #111
    musicman48 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Usually on the road or in the studio.
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shelley2977 View Post
    Hello, i was put on suboxone 2 years ago for a norco addiction from breast cancer and chemo. i have asked my detox doc (who only takes cash) to help me get off about 6 or 7 times. he has said that i should just stay on the drug. i am sleepy and combining it with my heart failure drugs keeps me in a fog. the doc says it is the heart drugs making me sleepy NOT the suboxone. how in the world could a MD actually suggest i stay on this drug along with heart medications? it seems so dishonest and against all that doctors should stand for. i sleep until 11 or 12 noon every day. i am down to 1 mg daily. if i go lower i feel hopeless, exhausted, sweaty and just horrible.
    sorry to go on for so long. i can't seem to find a doctor to help me get off this stuff.
    is there anyone who got off it and is happy?
    Hi Shelley,I am off of suboxone with no problems .This is all due to Robert_325's taper plan.You should start trying to split your dose in to two doses..... .50 mg 2 times a day instead of 1mg 1 time a day.If you can do that we can help you taper more comfortably.You have to bite the bullet sooner or later.Roberts taper plan is the best way to get off suboxone that I have seen.His method has been proven by members of this forum.Myself included.Based on your history it will possibly be a little rough at first but you can do it..Let us know if you would like some help with a taper plan.MM

  22. #112
    ddosher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default Day 15

    Quote Originally Posted by ddosher View Post
    I had no access to post yesterday but not much has changed. I am suffering and I am hanging on. The other side looks reachable at this moment, but thats all I've got is one moment at a time. My moods do change and I am going to have to call the DR. and let him know that I do not think the tegretol is helping with taking the edge off the anxiety I am experienceing OR with sleep. My world is crashing down financially...I am losing my home this week and possibly my business. These are the consequences of using but even knowing that doesn't make me any less afraid. My significant other is beside himself with worry and I know this is all my fault. Everythngs sucks right now. I am going to make a phone call and get to a meeting. That will help. Besides that I will do what I can do today and pray that it is enough to keep me alive so that I can make my amends and live the life I always aspired to.
    Sorry to say, not much change. I feel hopeless, useless, anxious and have no vitality or energy to do ANYTHING. At night I am still tossing and turning, not sleeping much at all with the restless legs thrashing all the time. I just phoned my Dr. and left a message that I had just taken my last Tegretol and I will not be going for more. It has not helped any of my edginess as far as I am aware. I am on 40mg of Prozac and I never thought that was helping my moods before so it isn't now. I know this all takes time, but according to the hotline the Suboxone should have cleared my system by now. My head actually HURTS...it aches. Does anyone have any suggestions for me or is there anyone out there with experiences like mine? I'm afraid that I'm never going to be the same again. I don't expect miracles...I never did but I cannot function at any level at this time. HELP me please!

  23. #113
    musicman48 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Usually on the road or in the studio.
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddosher View Post
    Sorry to say, not much change. I feel hopeless, useless, anxious and have no vitality or energy to do ANYTHING. At night I am still tossing and turning, not sleeping much at all with the restless legs thrashing all the time. I just phoned my Dr. and left a message that I had just taken my last Tegretol and I will not be going for more. It has not helped any of my edginess as far as I am aware. I am on 40mg of Prozac and I never thought that was helping my moods before so it isn't now. I know this all takes time, but according to the hotline the Suboxone should have cleared my system by now. My head actually HURTS...it aches. Does anyone have any suggestions for me or is there anyone out there with experiences like mine? I'm afraid that I'm never going to be the same again. I don't expect miracles...I never did but I cannot function at any level at this time. HELP me please!
    Everyday that goes by is one day closer to feeling better.4mg a day was way to much to jump from as you know.It is a shame what happened to you and your circumstances.Hang in there is my only advice.I know this may not help much but the worst is almost over. you will get better.It is a matter of when not if. Things got back to normal about 3 or 4 weeks after I got off of suboxone.Granted I had a much easier time because I tapered.It was still no walk in the park mentally speaking.MM

  24. #114
    ddosher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default Support

    Quote Originally Posted by musicman48 View Post
    Everyday that goes by is one day closer to feeling better.4mg a day was way to much to jump from as you know.It is a shame what happened to you and your circumstances.Hang in there is my only advice.I know this may not help much but the worst is almost over. you will get better.It is a matter of when not if. Things got back to normal about 3 or 4 weeks after I got off of suboxone.Granted I had a much easier time because I tapered.It was still no walk in the park mentally speaking.MM
    Thanks a lot for posting to me MM. I will just hang in there and hope that with time these feelings and lack of any energy will subside. Thanks again.

  25. #115
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Hi ddosher
    after I went thru the worst part of my w/d...I started to exercise...I started walking on the treadmill I could only do 2 min a day when I started... and worked my way up to running a mile a day.I quit smoking to...That really helped..
    but even now when I get tired and I feel like I cant do one more thing ...
    I go for my run and I feel so good when I get done....better than any drug...
    Just give it a try...just 2 min....I bet you it will help..
    Talk to you later, Melinda

  26. #116
    ddosher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    Hi ddosher
    after I went thru the worst part of my w/d...I started to exercise...I started walking on the treadmill I could only do 2 min a day when I started... and worked my way up to running a mile a day.I quit smoking to...That really helped..
    but even now when I get tired and I feel like I cant do one more thing ...
    I go for my run and I feel so good when I get done....better than any drug...
    Just give it a try...just 2 min....I bet you it will help..
    Talk to you later, Melinda
    Melinda:

    Thanks so much for writing. I ended up getting some vitamin supplements included in Thomas's Detox Recipe this afternoon. L-Tyrosine and B-6. I feel better...it may be temporary but my head feels much clearer. I spoke with the Dr. today and he wants to put me back on Suboxone. I will say right now that no, I do not want to go back. After 15 days I gotta be over the worst, or at least I believe I must be. I have been walking the mall (I have a store in a mall). Thanks for the suggestion and continue your good work. Thanks a lot.

  27. #117
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddosher View Post
    Melinda:

    Thanks so much for writing. I ended up getting some vitamin supplements included in Thomas's Detox Recipe this afternoon. L-Tyrosine and B-6. I feel better...it may be temporary but my head feels much clearer. I spoke with the Dr. today and he wants to put me back on Suboxone. I will say right now that no, I do not want to go back. After 15 days I gotta be over the worst, or at least I believe I must be. I have been walking the mall (I have a store in a mall). Thanks for the suggestion and continue your good work. Thanks a lot.
    Hi ddosher
    I had a gift shop before...what kind of store do you have if you dont mid me asking...

    Melinda

  28. #118
    lcon926 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    ddosher,
    Thanks for your updates. I'm really sorry that things have been so rough for you. As a family member of an addicted person I can only imagine what your pain must feel like. I only know that pain as an observer of this disease. I'll pray to a Higher power to give you the strength to continue forward, as I pray form son's recovery. I have gotten so much info, hope,and support from this site. I hope that what you read here from everyone will help guide you thru it. Never give up! You are so worth it!!!!
    Now I have a question....What is Robert's 325's taper system?
    Thanks
    Lcon926

  29. #119
    musicman48 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Usually on the road or in the studio.
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcon926 View Post
    ddosher,
    Thanks for your updates. I'm really sorry that things have been so rough for you. As a family member of an addicted person I can only imagine what your pain must feel like. I only know that pain as an observer of this disease. I'll pray to a Higher power to give you the strength to continue forward, as I pray form son's recovery. I have gotten so much info, hope,and support from this site. I hope that what you read here from everyone will help guide you thru it. Never give up! You are so worth it!!!!
    Now I have a question....What is Robert's 325's taper system?
    Thanks
    Lcon926
    Here is info on Roberts taper.

    https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...apy-50887.html

  30. #120
    ddosher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default Picture Framing

    Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    Hi ddosher
    I had a gift shop before...what kind of store do you have if you dont mid me asking...

    Melinda
    I do Custom Picture Framing. I have been doing it behind the scenes for friends and family for over 20 years and just made the jump into retail about 2years ago. I have such a passion for it (or I did until I stopped the Sub) and am looking forward to the day where my spirit WANTS to get some work done. Make no mistake, I am doing the minimal, but without the zest I once had. My brain is messed up and I pray that my higher power will see me through this to the other side. I WANT to do this. Thanks for your support. I couldn't do this without you.

    Donna D

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22