Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
Xanax and Suboxone?
    Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SmlUGotFrenchs View Post
    Yes, the list is a bit scary, and though you know as well as I do (no, much better) what a relief to have the benzos on board, both physically and emotionally - I know that it must stop. The Ambien is another story...I have been on it for a year and absolutely DO NOT get a night's sleep without it. My legs are cramping so bad right now, but I will gladly forgo any benzos for muscle pain for today to have my Ambien and sleep tonite. I'm not worth anything without sleep, and me not being worth anything definitely makes me worth NOTHING to Michael. He needs me to be as close to 100% as I can be.

I will reduce the Benzos, I just will, but am a little scared of the Sub taper; I'm sure you get that fear all the time. 12 mg has been doing me just great until late afternoon when the leg cramps come back with a vengeance - they're here now and the Ibuprofen is just laughing at me. But as I said before, I will follow your instructions, just let me know how long I have left on the 12 mg., before I am cut to 9 mg, or maybe just surprise me. (lol)

As an aside, Michael has a book of every test, spinal tap, surgery, chemo session, blood draw, etc., etc. - basically evidence of everything that turned his previously relatively sane mom into a drug-addled basket-case. I think he should be able to look back and remember the times he doesn't. Please know that this next "chapter", however long it covers, will introduce the gentleman who loves God and children enough to give him his mother back. Thank you, Robert.

SmilUGotFrenchs

We're in agreement then because I would rather see you take ambien than benzos while taking subs. I'm almost militant against benzos they almost killed me. If you can get sleep for Michael and still cut back the benzos using ambien go for it.

It would be okay to cut back the sub dose in a couple days if all goes well reducing your klonopin/xanax. I wouldn't be surprised if it bothers you a little so let's just see for two days. You'll know before then if you're going to get off easy cutting the dose back or not. Then you can go forward and reduce the subs to 9mg. Stay in touch. And you're welcome when this gives Michael his mom back. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

xisolationx is offline Member

so I ended up today with 8mg of sub. I wasn't feeling well earlier so I lied down and fell asleep for 3 hours. That doesn't usually happen but I've been having problems sleeping at night. I guess I'm confused now. I'm just trying to figure out what I should be taking and get on some sort of normal schedule.

I'd rather not having to take the extra 2mg of sub but it's irritating me right now that I can't sleep at night so I slept during the day and then when it's 1am and I cannot sleep, I don't want to take more benzos unless it makes sense to be on a moderate dose for a few days to feel normal.

Also, I have ambien for sleep but I don't want to throw that in the mix if I don't have to though it sounds like it may be better to take that then the xanax again?

So confused!

Today, I've taken:
    8mg subutex
    1.5mg xanax

I guess that's a far shake from the oxy and xanax dose I was taking before so that's good. This must be the "losing it" phase.

Should I just see how I feel before taking xanax or should I be on a regular dose of these for a few days? Just wondering what to do?

i guess until I hear back from you I'll just keep trying to stick it out. If I can't sleep, I'll end up taking an ambien but I think I am mostly experiencing benzo w/d. So fun.

Hope you're well Robert (and you too SmilUGotFrenchs).

the insomnia is kicking my butt

Default Xanax and Suboxone

Quote Originally Posted by xisolationx View Post
    the insomnia is kicking my butt
    I feel ya', Man. Get a load of this...I've got so many pill bottles kicking around my cabinets, drawers, purses, etc. that I hardly know what's what anymore. Well, I just realized why insomnia is kicking MY butt - I forgot to take my Ambien last night. This ought to be a real pleasant day at work.

Hope yours is better!

SmlUGotFrenchs

xisolationx and SmIUGotFrenchs ..... just wanted to emphasize to you both that sleep problems are one of the biggest issues with opiate w/d and one of the last things to return to some type of normalcy even after you get clean.

I'm not trying to be a doomsayer or make anyone negative. I just don't want you to think it's your fault or the subs' fault when having sleep problems. It happens to everyone it's just a part of opiate w/d. The good thing is that no one EVER died because they were having trouble sleeping. We all need to get sleep so we can take care of our responsibilities and it will come back to you in its own time. Hang in there. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

so they say...hrm. Just kidding. I finally passed out at 3am. I worked out yesterday too and I figured since I can actually walk, why not...one of the great side benefits is sleep. HA! I know I know, it takes awhile and everyone is different.

Thank you for reminding me (and Frenchs) about that part. I guess I wouldn't have the ambien if they didn't anticipate a complaint that I cannot sleep. I didn't take it and you know, it rarely works on me anyway but since my new found paranoia about OD forget it.

I'm back to 4mg sub + 1mg xanax this AM. Haven't taken the xanax YET because I want to see how I feel but I'm wondering again if I should be on regular doses to taper or what. I have a billion meetings today and since I did have some trouble with dinner (but was grateful being able to eat lunch) I feel as if I should take the xanax (1mg) this AM.

I'm going to be paranoid about it and check back for Robert before I do though just in case. Off to get ready for work.

One side effect is it's EASY to get up for work now. What a relief!

That's fine. Go ahead and take 1mg. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    We're in agreement then because I would rather see you take ambien than benzos while taking subs. I'm almost militant against benzos they almost killed me. If you can get sleep for Michael and still cut back the benzos using ambien go for it.

It would be okay to cut back the sub dose in a couple days if all goes well reducing your klonopin/xanax. I wouldn't be surprised if it bothers you a little so let's just see for two days. You'll know before then if you're going to get off easy cutting the dose back or not. Then you can go forward and reduce the subs to 9mg. Stay in touch. And you're welcome when this gives Michael his mom back. God bless.
    Just took my 1 Klonopin I'm allotted for the day and NO XANAX (well, the day's not over yet, but I'm praying!). Still at the Sub 12 and hating it, because I'm feeling like I'm needing it, rather than being able to get by with 9. Little sweaty, little nauseous, absolutely exhausted, etc. I can't see going down to 9, but when you say so, down I go.

This water retention/swelling ankles thing has got me baffled - pharmacists will say its not a side effect of Suboxone, docs claim to need to see you again (another $300.00 - to determine what? Not sure, nothing has changed since last week except the dwindling of my bank account) But its very uncomfortable and looks awful. Of course, its incidental, I can live with almost anything - not really even sure why I'm griping about it!

xisolationx and SmIUGotFrenchs ..... just wanted to emphasize to you both that sleep problems are one of the biggest issues with opiate w/d and one of the last things to return to some type of normalcy even after you get clean.

I'm not trying to be a doomsayer or make anyone negative. I just don't want you to think it's your fault or the subs' fault when having sleep problems. It happens to everyone it's just a part of opiate w/d. The good thing is that no one EVER died because they were having trouble sleeping. We all need to get sleep so we can take care of our responsibilities and it will come back to you in its own time. Hang in there. God bless.
    I understand what you're saying, I just don't understand why I'm as alert as can be at all hours of the night, then the days just stretch into nonending hours of fatigue and inability to function. I will be so happy to be rid of the Suboxone fatigue; its exhausting.

I think most of your symptoms for a few days will be due to the benzo cutback. It's tough reducing benzos. After a few days you'll feel a little better and then we can reduce the subs to 9mg. It's too much to do both all at once. I just don't want to see you doing that as it's not necessary. You won't be able to tell what your symptoms are coming from. I would like to see you get settled a little after reducing the benzo intake. It will happen just be patient. God bless.

Arrow el bizarro

That's fine. Go ahead and take 1mg. God bless.
    So, I psuedo lost it today about mid-day, got TOTALLY sketched out and lost my appetite. I took 2mgs subutex and .5 xanax and then FORCED myself into the gym. By the time I was done, I could a small 1/2 of a sandwich and felt far better.

I go in tomorrow for "follow-up" but as far as I'm concerned, this ain't settled yet so they SHOULD be still evaluating me but I'm sure I'll have something incompetent to report back. I will just go with the program as far as they're concerned.

So today, I took:
    AM 4mg Sub
    and 1mg xanax
    Mid-day 2mg (approximate since I sliced it with a pill cutter) sub
    and 1/2 mg xanax
    5:45 4mg Sub

I think I'm done for the day. I'm feel REALLY sleepy right now and wonder if it's because I didn't get much sleep last night and worked out for almost an hour (I'm feeling STABLE!! I pray I can hang onto this stable feeling for a few days! I need the calm!).

While I don't plan on having issues, I need to have a back up plan just in case I have issues sleeping. If I do I'll take an ambien over the benzos if that makes sense to you UNLESS it's because I'm sketched out. Now I can feel when it's an oxy w/d or a benzo w/d. IF I get sketched out then so be it but I'll deal with it then. Again, I don't anticipate it. Appetite for dinner is NONE but I'll be okay

I'll verbally go along with whatever I'm told tomorrow though I was REALLY hoping I'd be stable on the 8mgs of the sub but I'm afraid I've been more stable on the 10mgs. They told me to start at 12 and I go to 16 if I needed to...I'm doing WAY better working with you (no surprise) than I probably would have been doing what they said. The incompetence is glaring with the one size fits all treatment (although if I'd have gotten into higher doses of oxy, they'd have me on a way higher dose of sub - they told me that). To think it's 5k to begin their "program"...

I'm grateful to have found you...so so grateful! I'm also glad they are working with me when I have the benzo issue because I was scared they might not.

If you have time, I look forward to your feedback. Hope you are well Robert (and Frenchs too <3) and had a great day. Thanks again <3

If you remember I said the induction takes 3-4 days the way I do it. We'll have you smoothed out and doing well over the next couple days. We've got the benzo issue to deal with so please bear with me a little here while we get you going on the right track and it's consistent. It will happen if you're just naive enough to go along with me.

I know how to do this. It's just that when there are multiple issues it can take a little longer. I refuse to just load someone up on drugs to make them feel better. I would rather do this right so you don't have to suffer longterm in the process. Trust me is all I can tell you right now. You won't be sorry I promise.

If we can just maintain the sub dose until we've got you stable on the lower benzo dose we'll start to taper them down as you are better able to do it without so much discomfort. Hang in there. God bless.

Thumbs up

If you remember I said the induction takes 3-4 days the way I do it. We'll have you smoothed out and doing well over the next couple days. We've got the benzo issue to deal with so please bear with me a little here while we get you going on the right track and it's consistent. It will happen if you're just naive enough to go along with me.

I know how to do this. It's just that when there are multiple issues it can take a little longer. I refuse to just load someone up on drugs to make them feel better. I would rather do this right so you don't have to suffer longterm in the process. Trust me is all I can tell you right now. You won't be sorry I promise.

If we can just maintain the sub dose until we've got you stable on the lower benzo dose we'll start to taper them down as you are better able to do it without so much discomfort. Hang in there. God bless.
    1. totally am both naive enough and smart enough to go along with ya
    2. I am sorry, I know I have the benzo issue too so it more than double complicates matters
    3. You have more than proven you know how to do this and I think I'm doing remarkable compared to how I would have been doing!!!
    4. maybe I've taken more benzos than I should on this subutex BUT I'm scared enough to have kept it as low as possible.

I sure hope I don't sound impatient. I'd like to sound grateful for your help because I truly am. I can tell, it's highly possible that I'll wake up feeling weird but I keep telling myself that it's okay and I know if I HAD to, I could take .5 of the xanax but I'm really trying to hold off. I definitely think it's partially mental and I'm functioning 9000billion times better than I was last Monday....so that is something BIG to me

You're doing great. Give this a couple more days and you'll see a big difference. You're doing everything just like you should. You're trying hard to follow my suggestions and that is all I can ask. Hang in there, it will work out I promise. God bless.

Just took my 1 Klonopin I'm allotted for the day and NO XANAX (well, the day's not over yet, but I'm praying!). Still at the Sub 12 and hating it, because I'm feeling like I'm needing it, rather than being able to get by with 9. Little sweaty, little nauseous, absolutely exhausted, etc. I can't see going down to 9, but when you say so, down I go.

This water retention/swelling ankles thing has got me baffled - pharmacists will say its not a side effect of Suboxone, docs claim to need to see you again (another $300.00 - to determine what? Not sure, nothing has changed since last week except the dwindling of my bank account) But its very uncomfortable and looks awful. Of course, its incidental, I can live with almost anything - not really even sure why I'm griping about it!
    I got all weirded out which is what happens when I begin to crawl out of my skin/scalp and took a .5 Xanax. My legs are crawling away without me and the Xanax put a stop to that so it worked. I'm sorry I'm not stronger and could just say, "the quicker the benzos are over, the quicker the subs will be". But I didn't - I just went for what made me feel a little better...OMG - I hope I'm not an addict!!

You haven't done badly all things considered. Remain positive. We'll get you through this I promise as long as you don't give up. I won't! Hang in there. We'll pick it up tomorrow where we left off. God bless.

You haven't done badly all things considered. Remain positive. We'll get you through this I promise as long as you don't give up. I won't! Hang in there. We'll pick it up tomorrow where we left off. God bless.
    They will be prying this keyboard from my cold, dead hands before I let either you OR me give up on me. Tomorrow's just another day...

I'd like to tell you something my Michael said at the clinic when all this began (deciding to get off the pills, finding these forums, etc.) We were watching BoomErRang, which is an old, old, cartoon channel - I'm talking the Jetsons, Flintstones, etc. and an even older commercial came on...you may not even be old enough to remember the "Smile, you've got French's!" Michael heard it and freaked (our surname is French) and insisted SmlUGotFrenchs has to be my screen name. He's so funny even though the chemo just took it out of him that day, he was just wiped out. But that had to be my name, and so it is.

SmlUGotFrenchs

They will be prying this keyboard from my cold, dead hands before I let either you OR me give up on me. Tomorrow's just another day...

I'd like to tell you something my Michael said at the clinic when all this began (deciding to get off the pills, finding these forums, etc.) We were watching BoomErRang, which is an old, old, cartoon channel - I'm talking the Jetsons, Flintstones, etc. and an even older commercial came on...you may not even be old enough to remember the "Smile, you've got French's!" Michael heard it and freaked (our surname is French) and insisted SmlUGotFrenchs has to be my screen name. He's so funny even though the chemo just took it out of him that day, he was just wiped out. But that had to be my name, and so it is.

SmlUGotFrenchs
    i just had to say too cute Frenchs! If he is that tough, then it's obvious it runs in the family Good job strong lady!

I also wanted to post a couple of things here about me & last night.

So, I finally fell asleep but I kept waking up every 1-2 hours with the WORST nightmares. I was waking myself up talking and once, I screamed. I want this to come across as intended so I'll clarify that I'm doing okay and certainly do not expect things to be 100% but thought I would share in case anyone else experiences nightmares and/or if you have heard of/experienced this yourself Robert.

I go in this am for "follow up". I'll ask for the antiseizure drugs.

I took this am
    4mg sub
    .5mg xanax

Hope this is okay. I'm still confused about how much xanax I should be taking...well not confused but not positive (that's a better way to put it). If you read this before I go in I'll look for any advice on what to tell them outside of what I have been doing/taking but if not that's okay too. I think I'm okay with what to say and they'll be happy to see my pee full of sub *ew*. They lectured me about the street value of sub and so they're going to test me to make sure I'm not selling it...I guess some people do but I wouldn't have thought about such a thing if they didn't mention it. Then again, when I started reading about it, I found a bunch of websites that propose to sell it.

SmlUGotFrenchs

That is a cool story. It's amazing how much stronger kids are than us. They can be living in hell and they still find humor in everything. Too bad we can't be more like children.

You're doing good. Just hang in there and keep doing what you're doing. This will get better soon. God bless.

xisolationx .... let me know how it goes at the dr. Talk then. God bless.

It went fine I guess. They took a UA, gave me 7 day ambien CR coupon and sent me on my way.

Basically, I only have one more visit that will be paid by insurance so I figure I'm on my own. They may refill the sub when I go back next week but for the most part, I'm just another check mark in their DEA log.

I didn't take the mid-day dose today (forgot) so I'm going to take 2mg then the other 2mg after class unless I get weird. I feel so tired but otherwise, fine. Thanks!

That is a cool story. It's amazing how much stronger kids are than us. They can be living in hell and they still find humor in everything. Too bad we can't be more like children.

You're doing good. Just hang in there and keep doing what you're doing. This will get better soon. God bless.
    Hi, Robert - update for you, please. Took 10 mg Sub instead of the 12 I took to work on Tues., took 10 mg Sub instead of the 12 I took to work on Wed., took 6 mg Sub instead of the 12 I took to work today! I'm not having the issues with the withdrawal I was so fearful of, but the anxiety is really getting next to me. 1 mg Klonopin every AM, then .5 Xanax as needed throughout the rest of the day. Hasn't been that bad until this evening.

I was so proud of still having 6 pieces of 2 mg Subs in my pill bottle when I got home and got a call that Michael's bus from Arlington, Six Flags had a major oil leak on the side of the highway and they had to wait for a replacement bus. He finally convinced me to let him so to Six Flags with the Boys Club today, now I'm sitting here waiting for him to get home 2 hours late, scared to death. I am so frickin' nervous, just took 2 .5 Xanax. Old habit die hard (maybe they just don't die). Anyway, feeling guilty about the Xanax - what should I do about tomorrow and the upcoming weekend? The weekend seems like it will be harder without the routine of work to ground me. I was planning to take Michael to Sea World/Riverwalk in San Antonio the following weekend for my birthday. I was so confident I could handle it that I already paid for everything! Is there any way that weekend can work out okay, much less this upcoming one? Hell, much less the upcoming night?

Please advise.

SmlUGotFrenchs

Hi, Robert - update for you, please. Took 10 mg Sub instead of the 12 I took to work on Tues., took 10 mg Sub instead of the 12 I took to work on Wed., took 6 mg Sub instead of the 12 I took to work today! I'm not having the issues with the withdrawal I was so fearful of, but the anxiety is really getting next to me. 1 mg Klonopin every AM, then .5 Xanax as needed throughout the rest of the day. Hasn't been that bad until this evening.

I was so proud of still having 6 pieces of 2 mg Subs in my pill bottle when I got home and got a call that Michael's bus from Arlington, Six Flags had a major oil leak on the side of the highway and they had to wait for a replacement bus. He finally convinced me to let him so to Six Flags with the Boys Club today, now I'm sitting here waiting for him to get home 2 hours late, scared to death. I am so frickin' nervous, just took 2 .5 Xanax. Old habit die hard (maybe they just don't die). Anyway, feeling guilty about the Xanax - what should I do about tomorrow and the upcoming weekend? The weekend seems like it will be harder without the routine of work to ground me. I was planning to take Michael to Sea World/Riverwalk in San Antonio the following weekend for my birthday. I was so confident I could handle it that I already paid for everything! Is there any way that weekend can work out okay, much less this upcoming one? Hell, much less the upcoming night?

Please advise.

SmlUGotFrenchs

Sea World is a blast and the Riverwalk is great. Lots of good places to eat there too. Go and have a good time. If you listen to me TODAY you'll have a memorable weekend with Michael and you'll feel great the whole time.

You're dropping the sub dose too fast. It was three days ago you were on 12mg unless I'm not remembering something correctly. Here is your post from the 20th just three days ago ....

07-20-2009 03:24 PM
    SmlUGotFrenchs Xanax and Suboxone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Robert_325

The only reason I did that is I want you to see that three days ago you agreed to stay at 12mg for a few more days and then drop to 9mg. You said you wouldn't do it until we agreed the time was right. Now you post that you're down to 6mg and asking me what to do next. C'mon you've got to give me a better opportunity to help you than that. I can't advise you when you jump out and do that when I explained you shouldn't reduce the dose yet.

You're not understanding the half life of this medication. You can go three days easily and feel fine then w/d symptoms will blast you. That's why I ask you to stay at each dose at least 3 days if not 4 days. You've dropped your sub dose by 50% in three days. And that's after the previous history with the sub dr.

You're going to end up one sick human being by the weekend when you're off on your trip with Michael and you will get mad at the subs or me. You're not doing what I asked you to do. Even though it would seem you're doing outstanding because your dose is smaller subs aren't like vics or percs. You can't just drop your dose 50% and get away with it.

You need to bump your dose back up or you'll regret it I guarantee. I do this every single day. You should make sure you've got at least 10mg in you today. You should take another 4mg if you've taken 6mg today. Tomorrow take 10mg again. Then if all is well for the weekend you can drop to 8mg on SATURDAY. And that is if you don't feel any symptoms.

Hope you stick to those suggestions. I don't want to hear back from you tomorrow that you're in w/d and don't know what to do. Take your meds. God bless.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-23-2009 at 08:05 PM.

Default Xanax to Suboxone

Sea World is a blast and the Riverwalk is great. Lots of good places to eat there too. Go and have a good time. If you listen to me TODAY you'll have a memorable weekend with Michael and you'll feel great the whole time.

You're dropping the sub dose too fast. It was three days ago you were on 12mg unless I'm not remembering something correctly. Here is your post from the 20th just three days ago ....

07-20-2009 03:24 PM
    SmlUGotFrenchs Xanax and Suboxone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Robert_325

The only reason I did that is I want you to see that three days ago you agreed to stay at 12mg for a few more days and then drop to 9mg. You said you wouldn't do it until we agreed the time was right. Now you post that you're down to 6mg and asking me what to do next. C'mon you've got to give me a better opportunity to help you than that. I can't advise you when you jump out and do that when I explained you shouldn't reduce the dose yet.

You're not understanding the half life of this medication. You can go three days easily and feel fine then w/d symptoms will blast you. That's why I ask you to stay at each dose at least 3 days if not 4 days. You've dropped your sub dose by 50% in three days. And that's after the previous history with the sub dr.

You're going to end up one sick human being by the weekend when you're off on your trip with Michael and you will get mad at the subs or me. You're not doing what I asked you to do. Even though it would seem you're doing outstanding because your dose is smaller subs aren't like vics or percs. You can't just drop your dose 50% and get away with it.

You need to bump your dose back up or you'll regret it I guarantee. I do this every single day. You should make sure you've got at least 10mg in you today. You should take another 4mg if you've taken 6mg today. Tomorrow take 10mg again. Then if all is well for the weekend you can drop to 8mg on SATURDAY. And that is if you don't feel any symptoms.

Hope you stick to those suggestions. I don't want to hear back from you tomorrow that you're in w/d and don't know what to do. Take your meds. God bless.
    Your're right; I feel like I've won some kind of moral victory over these substances when I take less, even when its against good advice. Combine my hard head with my fuzzy brain - I am having to keep notepads around me to write down exactly what I take because I can't remember, that's embarrassing but the truth. I've got a 2 in my mouth now, then I'll take another before bed. Tomorrow will be 10 again (I'll write it down!) I'll check with you before I decide to drop to 8 on Saturday. The only thing is, Robert, is that I do understand this med's half-life and its properties, but sometimes lately, even when my body is not experiencing horrible withdrawal, that withdrawal fuzzy feeling is in my head and I can't (absolutely, CAN'T) think straight. I don't understand it. I just start thinking the less I take, the quicker it will be over, when I know that not to be true. I am writing things down that I need to know at work, or even phone conversations, from thought to thought, or I completely lose my train of thought, as well as the station, and the horse I rode in on! I joke, but its terrifying. I am an intelligent person and I'd rather have anything go than my mind. I know that I must follow what you say, I just want it over with, I want my intellect back!

Thank you for your patience with my obstinance, I won't be thanking you for that again, you won't need patience, I'll be doing what I'm told. This trip is VERY important for Michael and me. I'd walk to San Antonio if you suggested I should.

I know you're irritated, but a part of me senses a bit of understanding in what I'm telling you - I can't get that ANYWHERE else and that's what's going to make me whole again.

SmlUGotFrenchs

I'm really not upset I just want you to do this right. I totally understand wanting the dose to get lower and I want it to get lower too. You've seen me griping on here since you got here about high doses. But in some cases it's after the fact, people are already on a high dose. In those cases we have to start the taper wherever they are at. That is what we're doing with you not by choice but due to circumstances.

Just hang in there and do as I ask and you'll be okay and you'll still be off in a reasonably short time. Plus you'll be feeling good enough that you're able to be there for Michael like he needs you to be. God bless.

I'm really not upset I just want you to do this right. I totally understand wanting the dose to get lower and I want it to get lower too. You've seen me griping on here since you got here about high doses. But in some cases it's after the fact, people are already on a high dose. In those cases we have to start the taper wherever they are at. That is what we're doing with you not by choice but due to circumstances.

Just hang in there and do as I ask and you'll be okay and you'll still be off in a reasonably short time. Plus you'll be feeling good enough that you're able to be there for Michael like he needs you to be. God bless.
    God Bless You, Robert.

Sml,etc.,etc.

God Bless You, Robert.

Sml,etc.,etc.
    I don't mean to be crass, but you say I'll still be off in a "reasonably short time". Could you be a little more specific, from your estimation, not just the time, but the number of Subs I'm going to need (recognizing that I'm doing this right, starting today!). I've got probably 70 now, and I'm just trying to plan out how many more (non-insurance covered) RX's I'm going to have to have.

Looking forward to a great day - for me and everyone else, too!

SmlUGotFrenchs

If you've got seventy 2mg subs left that isn't a whole lot honestly. I like to talk in mg. So you've got 140mg of subs left in your possession. If you consider that you're on 10mg for two days, then 8mg four days that is 52mg right there. That brings you down under 100mg left after just one more week from now. You're going to need more subs even though I realize they're expensive.

You should buy 8mg subs. They cost just a little more than the 2mg and go a LOT farther. If you would get another thirty 8mg subs you should probably have plenty. And that should take only ONE dr appt. Just tell him that is how many you need and that you refuse to take anymore 2mg pills. It's nothing more than institutionalized thievery selling 2mg for almost as much as 8mg subs.

You've got to understand that I can't really control how many subs you have. I can only tell you what works. I know they're expensive but if you compare them to what oxy and other pills cost for our addictions they aren't all that unreasonable. And you only have to do this one more time. Then you don't ever have to use anything again.

You should be completely off in 6-8 weeks if we do this where you don't have a bunch of w/d symptoms. I could have had you off in six weeks total had I done the induction myself but we're having to compensate for the mistakes the dr made. They mess up as many patients as they help using subs. In fact they probably do more harm than good when they RX 24mg like they told you and so many others.

I would love to stand in front of an official investigating committee where I could make the bandit sub drs look as stupid as they are. I'm not talking about all of the drs ... just the ones who are dumb butts the way they "care" about their patients. In the meantime all we can do is the next right thing from now on.

We'll get you totally clean. Just relax. We have to go by what our body tells us not some sub dr who took an 8 hour class on subs and thinks he/she is a wizard when they don't know as much as you know now. God bless.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast