Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ricky71
Accidentally put vodka in my mouth but spit it out, will I pass an ETG?
    Autumnleigh is offline New Member

Default Accidentally put vodka in my mouth but spit it out, will I pass an ETG?

I had a water bottle in a bag on my bed, forgot I filled it with alcohol forever ago, and it was everclear which makes it worse... must have been a drunken decision. I had the same brand of water bottle also on my bed, but decided to "finish the other one first" when I saw it in there while cleaning, I took a decent sip and spit it right back in, ran to the sink kept spitting without swallowing, swishing water in my mouth, even putting soap and scrubbing it on my tongue. Will I fail an ETG test that I have in 13 hours from now?

Ricky71 is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnleigh View Post
    I had a water bottle in a bag on my bed, forgot I filled it with alcohol forever ago, and it was everclear which makes it worse... must have been a drunken decision. I had the same brand of water bottle also on my bed, but decided to "finish the other one first" when I saw it in there while cleaning, I took a decent sip and spit it right back in, ran to the sink kept spitting without swallowing, swishing water in my mouth, even putting soap and scrubbing it on my tongue. Will I fail an ETG test that I have in 13 hours from now?
    Not to make fun but definitely one of the stranger thread/posts I've seen in a long time!

To answer your question, No, you will not fail your test from what you explained happened!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.