Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Like Tree535Likes
Anybody else struggling to sleep?
    Leah987 is online now Advanced Member

Ahhhhhhh....staying out of jail is good!

somo is offline Advanced Member

Knee surgery for me in the morning. Tore my meniscus, something is delaminating, etc. Orthoscopic again. They both need replaced, but I am too young, active, and good looking still! (2 outta' 3 ain't bad)!

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Ouch...
    Which 2?

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Good luck on the knees boss. Let us know how it goes when you get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by somo View Post
    Knee surgery for me in the morning. Tore my meniscus, something is delaminating, etc. Orthoscopic again. They both need replaced, but I am too young, active, and good looking still! (2 outta' 3 ain't bad)!
    Surgery? Sounds like a great way to pass a morning....sending up prayers for your surgery........ and your looks. Keep us posted!
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Ok, Somo, as far as I know, you may be still stuck in a hospital room somewhere, or even in surgery, as late as those surgeons run, but.......I gonna' talk 2 U anyway........Hang in there, bud, you've got this! Post when you can, we love you and are thinking of you. Have a very speedy recovery.... ((hugs)) .....because.....we need a pole dancer tonight!

No pole dancing, but watching me on crutches is pretty entertaining! All is well. I guess it went well, and the swelling isn't bad. We'll see how bad it is after a night with no pain meds...
    Leah987 likes this.

froggy_069 is offline Member

No pole dancing, but watching me on crutches is pretty entertaining! All is well. I guess it went well, and the swelling isn't bad. We'll see how bad it is after a night with no pain meds...
    Glad to hear everything turned out okay! Ice and ibuprofen? You may be feeling this one in the morning.
    Leah987 likes this.

froggy_069 is offline Member

Can cinderblock come out and play? Since you're laid up with the knee I'll look after him for you

I hope you're feeling okay!
    Redy2BeeHappy and Leah987 like this.

Somo, I am so disappointed...what kind of pole dance was that the other night? You're not supposed to wear an eskimo parka and fall off the pole! All Dr. Sawbones would give me for that was iron tablets.

Redy2BeeHappy is offline Member

Lol... little Cinderblock... I still giggle everytime I thnk of that joke! I hope your knee surgery is healing!
    somo likes this.

Just me at your doorstep...
    Thinking of you....
    somo likes this.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO! KNOCK KNOCK! Hey! Are you going to make us camp out in the field with the cows? Are you HOOOOOOOOOME? Hey....."Mr. I just had surgery and don't get on here to check in with us".......this is not the way it works. You have surgery, you keep your friends posted....right?! Right.
    somo likes this.

I just needed a little "Me" time I guess!

All is well, took a little vacation and unplugged. Back to work in the NW, enjoying triple digit temperatures..

The knee surgery didn't help much. Both need to be replaced, but that makes me nervous. It's bad now, but could be worse! I won't be pole dancing for awhile...

You still in time out.
    Hope all is well with you...
    somo likes this.

Having surgery on the other knee today. Working long hours to catch up before taking a long weekend. First knee needs replaced. Will find out about the other after today. I hope all is well with everyone! I haven't kept up at all. These triple digit temperatures and wildfires have worn me to a frazzle!

Having surgery on the other knee today. Working long hours to catch up before taking a long weekend. First knee needs replaced. Will find out about the other after today. I hope all is well with everyone! I haven't kept up at all. These triple digit temperatures and wildfires have worn me to a frazzle!
    Thank God your young bounce right back in no time pole dancing....
    My thoughts and prayers are with you today...

Somo? How 'ya doin'?
    Autumnhopes likes this.

Autumnhopes is offline Member

Somo....
    Please update thinking of u & how possible surgery/rehab & always the hard question for us....

“Should I take an opioid if/when I need it?”
    Ughhhhh... gets me every time. That’s how I always end up w a practically constant bottle of dilaudid.
    My migraines & now the MS diagnosis It’s been tough.

But the MMJ (I’ve discussed in my thread) is helping me more then any opioids!!!
    I didn’t think it would... but it relaxes u at night to sleep. Gives u a little energy during the day
    Wow!
    It won me over!! The migraines have been hard but it helps me rest & completely relax. That helps w all the spasms with the migraine & nausea. Little by little I’m putting more meds down.. (with my doctors knowledge)

Somo I feel like u have so much on you .
    Have u looked into Marij****a. MMJ? I know ppl say it’s schedule one & we’re drug addicts etc....

Here’s what I say: it’s a plant! From the earth.. use with caution. Use legally as I am. But it has healing properties in it & I can feel it trying to heal me from the inside out. My organs have not hurt & had stabbing pain in abdomen since taking MMJ. Everyday I feel a little better,

Seriously Somo, think about it!! Tell me what you think??

TheCib is offline Member

Autumnhopes

I'm glad you decided to experiment with mj
    In addition, glad it's helping you. Sounds like your doing the right thing with a medical card. There is nothing wrong with using mj to help pain.
    Glad your doing ok and still in my prayers with the condition you havr
    Autumnhopes likes this.

Hope all went well with the surgery...
    Can't help ya with the triple digits it's awful here to.
    Update when you can. Do you need both replaced?

All went well. I went a whole week after surgery with nothing. Getting behind at work forced some long days, so as needed for a few days. I tried a CBD topical on my knees before the surgeries hoping to get some relief, but nothing. Off everything again for awhile as life is easier for a bit. Dreading the work picking back up tho. I am spending my 3 day weekends at the moment avoiding walking or standing as much as possible to make it through the next week.

Glad and thankful you are all thinking about me! I am doing much better than I deserve for sure!

All went well. I went a whole week after surgery with nothing. Getting behind at work forced some long days, so as needed for a few days. I tried a CBD topical on my knees before the surgeries hoping to get some relief, but nothing. Off everything again for awhile as life is easier for a bit. Dreading the work picking back up tho. I am spending my 3 day weekends at the moment avoiding walking or standing as much as possible to make it through the next week.

Glad and thankful you are all thinking about me! I am doing much better than I deserve for sure!
    Hello stranger...
    Awwww you deserve nothing but the best my friend...
    A whole week geeze somo you don't have to be the martyr sometimes we have do what we have to do eh... So no walking or standing might make for some interesting pole dancing lol... Praying for you to get well soon....
    somo likes this.

Speaking of crickets...
    Hope you are getting some relief....
    Just thinking of you today....

How are you doing Lvg?

How are you doing Lvg?
    I'm doing somo.... No use complaining...
    I'd say let's do the happy dance what? Too soon...
    Waiting for the b&g and the new and improved pole dancer
    ~hope all is well my friend

Well.... I felt really pretty good last weekend. Played 54 holes of golf in one day... It takes about 10 minutes just to get outta' bed each morning since!

I have missed a lot of golf this summer because of the knee surgeries, so I tried to make up for it in one day!

Things here are good. No pole dancing anytime soon tho!

Well.... I felt really pretty good last weekend. Played 54 holes of golf in one day... It takes about 10 minutes just to get outta' bed each morning since!

I have missed a lot of golf this summer because of the knee surgeries, so I tried to make up for it in one day!

Things here are good. No pole dancing anytime soon tho!
    Well dang it I have to find a new place to hang out...
    Yea it amazes me how the addict thinking works more of everything and anything..

Don't know much about golf except for you hit a little white ball as far as the eyes can see makes no sense to someone with bifocals than try and find it sometimes it hides in those little holes oddly enough that have cups in them than do that all over again... This is how I learned the definition of insanity...
    Glad your doing ok...

Hey Somo...
    How are you coming along these days? Don't want to hear the whinging just want to know when the next pole dance is lol...
    Leah987 likes this.

I am finer 'n frog hair!

No complaints. Knees still hurt but I ain't a spring chicken anymore except in my mind! Been busy so I haven't kept up much... you doing okay?

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast