Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Backnforth
  • 1 Post By davepeerson
  • 2 Post By Ricky71
Back Again
    Backnforth is offline Member

Default Back Again

It has been a long time since I’ve been on here. A LONG time. I’ve hit a few speed bumps lately. Self-doubt and questioning whether sobriety is for me. I’m thinking it is not. I need some encouragement. Opiates are my thing but lately it’s all about just not wanting to feel anything and taking anything to do just that - not feel.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

davepeerson is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Backnforth View Post
    It has been a long time since I’ve been on here. A LONG time. I’ve hit a few speed bumps lately. Self-doubt and questioning whether sobriety is for me. I’m thinking it is not. I need some encouragement. Opiates are my thing but lately it’s all about just not wanting to feel anything and taking anything to do just that - not feel.
    I remember You ….Backnforth…..I hope and Pray you figure it out!! Taking anything..... to not want to feel?? There is something going on for you to NOT want to feel! My Hope is......You decide sobriety IS FOR U!! Please continue posting.....What are you currently taking?? Stay Strong Just For TODAY!!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Backnforth View Post

Welcome back to the forum. I'm sorry it's under these circumstances but it is what it is and you are here now! Hopefully we can help and support you thru this?

I completely understand what you are saying and feeling but I can assure with 100% certainty that opiates are not the answer!

I checked to see if you had another thread from back in the day but unfortunately you do not. You do however have 478 posts but I'm only able to see the last 22 posts with the most recent one being from 2015!

Like dave mentioned, let us know what you have been taking, how much per day, and for how long, etc...? Please give us your complete history with opiates as well, the more info the better? I did read in your last post from 2015 and I seen that you were taking subs at that time?

Update as soon as possible so you can begin to receive help, advice and support! Take care... God bless us all!
    davepeerson and Lvg nghtmare like this.